shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MY daughter was injured, please pray

Exclamation MY daughter was injured, please pray

Hello everyone! My 12 year old daughter took a bad fall this evening, and experienced severe dental trauma, facial scrapes and more. Would you please pray for her? The dentist was able to fix two teeth that were knocked lose, and one broken tooth. He did an amazing job! Two teeth were knocked out and are gone forever, one of them a permanent molar. Her face is badly scraped, so is her neck (front) arm and hand, all on the right side. We can see no indication she has neck or back injuries, but want to keep a close eye. Also, pray that infection does not set in.

Thank you for praying!

That is so sad and I'm sorry to hear it. It sounds like she has been well looked after. I'm sure all of us have gone through tumbles like that with our young kids. They'll get through it and we'll have her in our thoughts and prayers.

So sorry your daughter had such a nasty fall. I hope she recovers soon, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

so sorry i will pray for you

She is in good spirits - relieved the dentist was able to bond her teeth and fix the broken one. Still no indication neck or back were injured. Face looks very bad - but glad that is temporary. Thanks for thinking of and praying for her.

I am glad she is not exhibiting signs of neck or back injury. And it's good the dentist could fix her teeth. I hope she's not too uncomfortable with all the scrapes and I am sure bruises she has from her fall. I'll keep her in my thoughts.

Prayers going out for your daughter to make a complete recovery. I'm sure she'll be sore for quite a while. So sorry this happened to her.

Poor sweetheart - keeping her in my thoughts and praying for a speedy recovery with no further injuries.

9. OMG! I'm praying for your daughter's speedy recovery.
    My 12 year old daughter had a bike accident with a tree and the tree won too! Thanks goodness it was just little scraps on her face and a little bleeding in the mouth. We were a nervous wreck with the bleeding at first. I could only image what you must have been through. Again, she's in my prayers!

Sorry to hear this, but happy to know she is doing better! Continuing good thoughts your way!