shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Excuse Me? Do I Look Skinny to You? *** April Progressive Art Journal Challenge ***

Here's mine.

My step 4 this month

Name:  Progressive_Art_Journal_April_prompt_4_web.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  61.6 KB

Thank you very much for another great challenge, and for all the time you put into this challange. Below my suggestions as requested.

I love that you pick the theme, but it would also be good to let us pick the theme some months also. I think it would be more exciting if there were a step ever two or three days, rather than once a week. I think we should try to incorporate some journalling also in most pages. And I would enjoy if we did some shared pages, Ie, have pages been sent to other people to add something. Not sure how that would work just yet, but with programs like dropbox etc now it is not so hard to send large files to other people.

Here is my final step. Thanks a lot for this fun challenge Christina!
    Name:  2014-04-27-skinny.jpg
Size:  309.0 KB

As for a theme: I love clocks, so: Time?
    creative greetings,

Thankyou Christina for really pushing me outside my way of scrapping....I'll never be the same again ggggg here is my week 4....
    Well I changed the beautiful dove, no idea how I did it other than a lot of fiddling and I added this and that to my 'skinny' to end up with this.
    link to gallery http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...6175&nocache=1

Proudly creating for Dana's Footprint Digital Design, Ginger's Scraps N Pixels & Couric Designs

Here's my final touch, Christina!
    Thanks for the great challenge!!
    Name:  cat_4.jpg
Size:  64.8 KB
    cath

John Fogerty's song "Centerfield" is my song so here is week 4 and used the baseball player shape with 2 different papers then one of the sunburst shapes in a yellow paper I used the clock hands to bind the ephemera and sunburst shape as there are 12 spokes to it! My Girls Team name was Hallie's Angels (lived in Hallie, Wi back then) no I did not pick the Team name just ended being chosen to coach that team as they found out I had grown up with a Brother who was mentally challenged and they had a little gal with Downs Syndrome and figured I would be the best choice for coaching her! I ended up being her Special Olympics Coach for Gymnastics and Bowling too! This little Gal went on to win many many Gold Medals in Local, National and World Special Olympics.( I started coaching her in T-ball at age 5 so yep it all started with me and I earned the bragging rights! Yes she in in the team photo!

angmag55

7. Here`s my week 4...
    Name:  April_AJ_Challenge-001_Large_2_1.jpg
Size:  57.9 KB
    Love this challenge...re future challenges a theme prompt sounds good to me...that said I am happy to go along with what ever you decide.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...eek-4&cat=1401

8. Name:  AJ-skinnie-my--final-step.jpg
Size:  256.0 KB
    This is my Final Step. I loved the Challenge.
    I don't have ideas for the next Challenge.
    This is my second month I enjoy doing a Challenge.....
    Thank you Christina. I trust you will challenge us next month again :)
    See you!

Yikes! I knew there was something I forgot to do this week! Sorry Christine!
    Here is my week 3 http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...e-wk-3&cat=500
    Name:  April-AJ-WK-3.jpg
Size:  70.9 KB