shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Excuse Me? Do I Look Skinny to You? *** April Progressive Art Journal Challenge ***

I had no idea she could sing! It's amazing! :)

Quote Originally Posted by angmag55 View Post
    Crows attic I love Lullaby For A Soldier I just heard it for the first time! What a Beautiful Voice!

I used a mixed of fonts, Brushed, BellCentBD, FFF Tusj, Stencil. I ran the word 'Lullaby' through a font action. I used two different fonts on the words A and Soldier then stacked the words. I tied everything together with a grey stroke. I used a doodle and accent from SB.

Name:  AJProgressive2_Birdee.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  80.2 KB

Where are you girl? Come out and play!

Quote Originally Posted by MmeFifi View Post
    Hello Missy Christina, gonna try this on, hard choice for the song, I love China Girl but Beauty from Pain was especially important and helpful to me during a very difficult time, so, going with Beauty from Pain by Superchick. back when I finish Prompt 1, Fifi

Step 2Name:  ArtJournalProgressive1.jpg
Size:  102.3 KB

Created with Stash Builders 11-17 by 2CurlyHeadedMonsters Designs

and the crown from Girly Whirl by 2CurlyHeadedMonsters Designs and CU Glitters from Created by Jill.
    I added the hearts and crown to represent the song and what it means to me and the yellow and black doodle.
    Fonts used grass, hot secretary, bold pressing HD 3, az sailor tattoo

My week 2
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by marlie67; 04-17-2014 at 07:19 PM.

6. Well Missy Birdee, I'm a little slow, but I'm alright! (a hubby phrase!) Busy with Arya, cats, and other fabulous goings on in my quiet life...yeah, right! Anyway here's my No.1, will work furiously on the others, as per your instructions, (HA!!!)

Name:  ArtJourPrompt1.jpg
Size:  64.7 KB

Happily creating for Art by January, Crowabout StudioB, Cryztal Rain, Eena's Creations and Finecrafted Designs

Here is my answer to prompt 2. Love this song and this challenge has made me play it for the first time in years, over and over. LOL

Name:  Progressive_Art_Journal_April_prompt_2_WEB.jpg
Size:  52.5 KB
    Last edited by Johanna; 04-21-2014 at 06:39 AM.

8. Prompt 2, I liked 2 of the doodles with this, mea culpa...

Name:  ArtJourPrompt2.jpg
Size:  76.8 KB

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-pain&cat=1401
    Last edited by MmeFifi; 04-18-2014 at 12:24 PM.

Happily creating for Art by January, Crowabout StudioB, Cryztal Rain, Eena's Creations and Finecrafted Designs

You all are doing AMAZING!!!! Loving everyone's take on this challenge! I have been a little scarce lately...so many crazy things going on !! My MIL FINALLY left..after three months...yup made it and didnt even have to be committed but it was a close one...and now our older son, his wife and our two grandbabies are staying with us, they have been stationed in Germany for the past three years and are finally stationed state side...and are staying with us until they get their housing in VA....so very excited to have them so close! So i am behind on EVERYthing!!! I will have the prompt up later this afternoon!! i promise!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by criostirado View Post
    You all are doing AMAZING!!!! Loving everyone's take on this challenge! I have been a little scarce lately...so many crazy things going on !! My MIL FINALLY left..after three months...yup made it and didnt even have to be committed but it was a close one...and now our older son, his wife and our two grandbabies are staying with us, they have been stationed in Germany for the past three years and are finally stationed state side...and are staying with us until they get their housing in VA....so very excited to have them so close! So i am behind on EVERYthing!!! I will have the prompt up later this afternoon!! i promise!!!!!!
    There is NO way you're old enough to have grandchildren!!!!