shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: *****Introducing, the last piece of our Vintage Flair Collab!*****

*****Introducing, the last piece of our Vintage Flair Collab!*****

I would like to introduce the last piece of our "Vintage Flair" collab kit! It has an additional 14 papers and 40 elements and is free with just a $5 purchase from our store! Just add $5 worth of products to your cart and you will get the kit FREE automatically!

Name:  andreagold_vinfl_bonuskit.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  177.7 KB

Name:  andreagold_vinfl_bonuskit_02.jpg
Size:  154.4 KB

Name:  andreagold_vinfl_bonuskit_03.jpg
Size:  162.0 KB

Free with a $5 purchase!

Also, if you add $15 worth of products to your cart, you will also get our March collab kit "My Story" FREE with your purchase!

Wow.....gorgeous!

Wonderful!!

Beautiful!
    creative greetings,

Beautiful Andrea!

I love it. Off to shop

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

7. Beautiful Wish I could afford it but alas I will be happy with all of the pieces I have collected on the scavenger hunt :)
    Linda

8. I was away for a few days and got into the vintage events a bit late. I missed the chats but did almost all the others except all the issues with Pinterest delayed me from completing the last challenge. Are the challenge freebies going to be placed in the store as separate addons later so we can complete our set? middie

Yes, not all of the designers put them in the store though. The best thing to do is let me know which part you are missing and I can ask that designer to put it up.

The whole Vintage Flair collab will also be available through our customer appreciation program as soon as I get it in the store too.

Quote Originally Posted by middie View Post
    I was away for a few days and got into the vintage events a bit late. I missed the chats but did almost all the others except all the issues with Pinterest delayed me from completing the last challenge. Are the challenge freebies going to be placed in the store as separate addons later so we can complete our set? middie