shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prayers Please

Sending loving thoughts and saying prayers for you and your family xx

2. sending prayers for your whole family and also for your heart to be at peace and rest in His comfort. Tanya

that all sounds so horrible Jem. Will keep you, your mother and James in my prayers.

I think the Bible verse in your signature says it all Jem.

Prayers coming your way!

Sounds like everything has decided to hit all at once. I hope things settle soon!!!

Dodie
    x

Hugs and prayers to you! I hope things work out smoothly.

6. Thanks so much ladies for your continued prayers & support for James - he came out of hospital last Friday 4th & we saw him on the Saturday 5th He has lost 9 kilo's & his throat was husky but he's out of hospital after a 2 week stay!! Thanks so much...

We haven't been able to contact you until today as we have been travelling down to Melbourne - on Saturday we went west & ended up at Young with friends overnight.........this will be continued later in photos don't want to spoil the trip now But we are safely in Melbourne as of Tuesday 8th about 7pm & will be travelling back on Saturday 12th to Wagga Wagga to more cousins & then Sunday 13th about lunch time travelling back home - so I'll be in touch again next week Please continue your prayers for Mother & myself for our health sakes plus travelling mercy on our way home.

*Plus we heard today that we may have a rental property awaiting our inspection on our return Please pray that this house will be suitable for us & be available from 30th April to Sept 30 as that is the 6 month contract & then our home will be finished Lord willing... it's not out of council yet :(

Thanks again & *HUGS* to everyone

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Hoping you have a safe journey home and everything will be sorted in the best way possible xx

See how things can change in a few short days. Wishing you continued upward progress in all that's happening in your life right now Jem!

9. Thanks so much ladies for your continued prayers and support for James, Mother & myself Very much appreciated & loads of thanks for us & James' family

Yes the home at Kellyville will be suitable for the next 6 months - it's actually a friend's home from church as he's NOT ready for marraige yet & we can rent it from him Mother doesn't like the slate floors in the 1/2 of the home but we've got carpet squares etc that we can place there - any tiled floor is hard on any ones back mine included so we'll just have to make do until our New Home is built & finished. Keep praying that the move goes smoothly & doesn't cost too much & "A smooth transition (Change)" It's good to be back home now but ONLY here for another 2 1/2 weeks until the 30th. We will miss our river view but thankful that things have worked out smoothly so far But I won't be online for much :( as we have to pack some precious valuables etc...

God bless you all & *HUGS* all around...

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2