shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Vintage Flair" collab kit scavenger hunt!

Birdee, they're all there. I had to use a different browser for a few of them (see my comment in post #8 above). Maybe that's the issue you're having, too???

Thanks. You did find those ones? I'll try logging out/in and see if that works before getting out the laptop. :)

I found them all too.....now just need to do the challenges to get the rest!

Birdee, I clicked on the Vintage Category then the Designer and it came up with their kits in the Vintage category.

Bekki, the image problem has been fixed, so you should be able to find them all now and yes they are all there.
    Last edited by vicki23; 03-27-2014 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vicki23 View Post
    Birdee, I clicked on the Vintage Category then the Designer and it came up with their kits in the Vintage category.
    It's something screwy with my computers. I tried all 3 browsers with no luck but I can find/DL on my phone LOL. All I need now is to transfer them. I'm such a freebie addict. ;) Thanks for the help Ladies! :)

I found them all but had to use IE and only found them by a small x and clicked on it and was able to download. Some had the tag showing. I did find them all now just have to do the challenges!
    angmag55

THANK you so much to the designers for all the pieces to this beautiful kit! I found them all. Now I need to get the challenges done :) Such fun.

I found them all! I use Chrome so some of them only had a little icon. But I clicked on it, and was able to download them that way.

It's probably something with your computers. Do you have any type of internet filtering?

Quote Originally Posted by Crows Attic View Post
    It's something screwy with my computers. I tried all 3 browsers with no luck but I can find/DL on my phone LOL. All I need now is to transfer them. I'm such a freebie addict. ;) Thanks for the help Ladies! :)

I also didn't see a few labels, but there was a little broken image showing and when you click that, the download works. And that's the most important, because they are so beautiful!
    Thanks a lot!
    creative greetings,