shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Vintage Flair" collab kit scavenger hunt!

"Vintage Flair" collab kit scavenger hunt!

Look right here for previews and clues to finding and collecting all of the parts of our "Vintage Flair" special collab kit starting Mar. 27! I will post all of the previews right here for you! Here are the combined previews of this incredible collab:

Name:  gds_vinfl_collab_prev.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  179.5 KB

Name:  gds_vinfl_collab_prev2.jpg
Size:  179.3 KB

Name:  gds_vinfl_collab_prev3.jpg
Size:  172.1 KB

Name:  gds_vinfl_collab_prev4.jpg
Size:  168.0 KB

Here are the individual previews of our Vintage Flair collab kit parts along with clues as to where you can get them:

#1:
    Name:  andreagold_vinfl_mini02_prev.jpg
Size:  162.6 KB
    You can get this part by attending one of our chats. We have one Thursday 3/27 at 9PM Eastern and also Saturday 3/29 at NOON Eastern. You can attend either. Our regular chat room is offline right now so we are using a Facebook chat room on the GDS Facebook page here: https://apps.facebook.com/neatchat/c...d=129112207588

#2:
    Name:  andreagold_vinfl_mini01_prev.jpg
Size:  201.6 KB
    You can find this one in the product description for one of Andrea Gold's vintage products in the vintage category of our store HERE.

#3:
    Name:  andreagold_vinfl_mini03_prev.jpg
Size:  143.2 KB
    You can earn this part by participating in the story telling challenge for our vintage event HERE.

#4:
    Name:  dfdd_VintageFlair_prev01.jpg
Size:  176.1 KB
    You can find this part in the product description for one of the products by Dana's Footprint Digital Design in the vintage category of our store HERE.

#5:
    Name:  ShmooangelDesigns_VintageFlair_Preview.jpg
Size:  82.4 KB
    You can find this part in the product description for one of the products by Shmooangel Designs in the vintage category of our store HERE.

#6:
    Name:  bbd_gds_vintage_flair.jpg
Size:  235.6 KB
    You can find this part in the product description for one of the products by Blue Butterfly Designs in the vintage category of our store HERE.

#7:
    Name:  bbd_gds_vintageflair_bonus.jpg
Size:  277.6 KB
    You can earn this part by participating in the "That's so Silly" traditions challenge for our vintage event HERE.

#8:
    Name:  CreatedbyJill_VintageFlair.jpg
Size:  156.3 KB
    You can find this part in the product description for one of the products by Created by Jill Scraps in the vintage category of our store HERE.

#9:
    Name:  algiggled_vintageflair_preview.jpg
Size:  150.7 KB
    You can find this part in the product description for one of the products by A Little Giggle Designs in the vintage category of our store HERE.

#10:
    Name:  2chmd_vintageflair_pv.jpg
Size:  207.6 KB
    You can find this part in the product description for one of the products by 2 CurlyHeadedMonster Designs in the vintage category of our store HERE.

#11:
    Name:  GSNP_VintageFlair_ Prev.jpg
Size:  257.1 KB
    You can find this part in the product description for one of the products by Ginger's Scraps N Pixels in the vintage category of our store HERE.

#12:
    Name:  dfdd_VintageFlair_prev02.jpg
Size:  175.6 KB
    You can earn this part by participating in our "For The Love of Vintage Layout Contest" for our vintage event HERE.

#13:
    Name:  andreagold_vinfl_mini04_prev.jpg
Size:  133.1 KB
    You can earn this part by participating in our pinning contest for our vintage event HERE.

#14:
    Name:  andreagold_vinfl_mini05_prev.jpg
Size:  222.4 KB
    You can earn this part by participating in our Vintage Flair quick page exchange HERE.

#15:
    Name:  TNS_VF_Preview.jpg
Size:  150.1 KB
    You can find this part in the product description for one of the products by True North Scraps in the vintage category of our store HERE.

#16:
    Name:  S2SS_VF_Preview.jpg
Size:  209.5 KB
    You can find this part in the product description for one of the products by Seoul 2 Soul Scraps in the vintage category of our store HERE.
    Last edited by Andrea; 03-28-2014 at 08:01 AM.

I love scavenger hunts! Can't wait to start :)

How exciting!!!

4. Waiting for it to start… the day is almost over

Scavenger hunts are so much fun! Enjoy everyone!

I've been through Dana's Footprint's vintage kits 3 times and can't find the link/image! Did anyone else find it?

Hang on Bek... let me check, it was there yesterday!

Yes it is there.... it is quite a few pages in though... Here's a clue... If you were ever a fan of Roxette then you will be able to find it...
    Last edited by vicki23; 03-27-2014 at 06:10 PM.

Oh! Sorry to trouble you! I just realized that I can't see the image in Firefox or IE, but IE at least gives me a big red X which I can click on to get the download!

Oh.. ok, I will talk to Andrea and see if that can be fixed!!

I have a habit of getting my cart in front of the horses but I've 'found' that 3 of these aren't in the vintage listed kits for #5 Schmooangel Designs, #9 A Little Giggle Designs, and #11 Ginger Scraps N Pixels. Any chance they are with the non vintage listed kits or haven't the wonderful designers had a chance to add? Thanks!

*Adding #16 S2S to the 'missing'.

Thanks for the awesome freebies designers! Off to create!
    Last edited by Crows Attic; 03-27-2014 at 06:34 PM.