shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Vintage Photo Workshop, Mar. 28-31

1. old family photo - mom me and 2 brothers and our dog
    I proudly help create for: Angelique's Scraps , Bee creations, Desclics, Ilonka's Scrapbook designs, JuliEnriquez Designs ,Kastagnette , kittyscrap , Laitha's Designs, Le petit Scrap, lins creations, mellye creations, Lady R designs, Pat's Scrap, S Designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, E-scape and scrap, and Pickleberry pop
    http://www.cooperslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
    pinterst: http://pinterest.com/zanthia5/ scrap stacks : http://scrapstacks.com/zanthia

So glad you're on the mend Andrea.
    And so glad you're extending this & doing all the fixes. Thanks!!

Hope you are feeling better Andrea that flu going around really takes it out of person! Get Well Soon!
    angmag55

I just wanted to give you an update on this. We ended up moving unexpectedly this week so there will be an additional short delay. My husband took a job last October out of state about 500 miles away. So, he moved there right off and has been staying at a hotel. We sold our house but have been unable to find housing there for a family. We decided to build a house and I have been staying with my parents with my kids, still away from my husband since October. We have been waiting for the house to get built but it is still a ways off. Anyway, we were offered an apartment to rent until the house gets done,out of the blue this past week. So, we took it and it's a huge blessing for us. So, we are moving over this week. It will be great to have our family back together. Anyway, that's why there has been a delay in finishing this. :)

Sometimes real live is coming first!
    Fantastic you have a home to stay with all of the family!
    Good luck with moving and rest a little after that, enjoy being together again!
    We can wait ;-)
    creative greetings,

No worries Andrea - take care of your family, settle in and enjoy some family time. We will be here when you are ready.
    (This is giving us a breather....Vintage Event was awesome but busy.....so now we can really enjoy this session when you get back)

Hope you have a safe and smooth move! I did the living with family while building a house thing. So I know your pain. Relax and don't worry.

Hope you are getting settled in and get some rest too!
    angmag55