shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Vintage Photo Workshop, Mar. 28-31

There are some great photos here! Look forward to seeing what we can do to fix them!

Wow! What great photos! I will be back in the morning with my picks on fixing!

Sounds great Andrea. Can't wait to see your tutorials on fixing these photos.

Ladies, I think Andrea has the flu, so if we don't hear from her today, then I am sure this will be extended.

Thanks for the update! Feel better Andrea.

Quote Originally Posted by vicki23 View Post
    Ladies, I think Andrea has the flu, so if we don't hear from her today, then I am sure this will be extended.

Hi everyone! I'm starting to feel a little better tonight. We are going to extend this until we get through all of the topics! I do have a surprise for you though. I have decided to show you how to correct all of the photos here. After looking at them I really saw a need for this. It's so important to preserve these old photos. So, I will probably start on Tuesday and post 1 tutorial per day until we are through the photos and then we will hit the rest of the topics! I hope you will all stick around. I think this will be really fun to learn. The supreme team contest will be going on also so there will be a lot to see around GDS.

Thanks to the great designers here who helped out while I was sick. :)

Glad you are feeling a little better Andrea!
    But take of yourself, don't overdue!
    creative greetings,

So sorry you were down with the flu Andrea. Hope you are feeling much better!
    Thanks for extending this workshop. I look forward to seeing how to fix all these awesome vintage photos.

Glad you're feeling better, Andrea. And thanks for showing us how to fix all of our photos! That's super nice.

10. Hard decision as there are a few I would like fixed but this one is a special one because it is my great grandmother holding me Mom when she was small.
    Last edited by Windswept; 05-01-2014 at 07:17 AM.
    Linda