shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vintage Photo Workshop, Mar. 28-31

1. I have lots of old photos from my Grandma and Mom so I would love to learn how to improve them
    Linda

Woo Hoo! I got my big project finished this morning!!!
    Just wondering if we could get a little more information on how this workshop is going to work.

Me too. Please.

I'm just giving you an update. I'm running a little behind and will post the first prompts for this in a few hours. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    I'm just giving you an update. I'm running a little behind and will post the first prompts for this in a few hours. :)
    Life happens! I'm sure we can wait.

Thanks Andrea - gives me a few extra hours too!!! :) So many fun things happening here!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a useful workshop! Count me in......once the grandkids go to bed! :)

I have edited the first post to provide the instructions about the work shop. Now, for the first prompt!

Look through your old vintage photos and pick one that needs help! Whether it be holes, creases, stains, or dirt...find your worst photo and post it in a reply here. I will choose four of the photos that cover the most needed fixes and make up a tutorial showing how to fix those photos!

MAKE SURE to resize a copy of your photo to 600 pixels so it is easier to view here in this thread. If I pick your photo, I will request the full size version to work with for the tutorial.

FYI, I will also be away from the computer for 6-8 hours tomorrow so I will give you until tomorrow evening to upload your photos!

I can't wait to see your replies!
    Last edited by Andrea; 03-28-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Here is my worst photo. The man on the left is my Great Grandfather.

Name:  andreagold_vinphoto01_sm.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  53.0 KB

Can't wait to see yours!
    Last edited by Andrea; 03-28-2014 at 07:01 PM.

My Grandparents in 1918. I hope you can use this scanned photo- I'm not sure of its quality for your use -I'm moving house and the original is packed. My scanned photo is 299 dpi and 1.48MB
    Name:  GGG-.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  105.3 KB
    Last edited by hy ellen; 03-29-2014 at 11:27 AM.

Proudly creating for Dana's Footprint Digital Design, Ginger's Scraps N Pixels