shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Templates!!!

Arrow Brag Book Templates!!!

New in my store: set of 10 brag book templates, just use the templates, print wherever
    you get your snapshots printed, and you've got a quick and easy brag book! Makes wonderful gifts!

Check them out HERE
    AMY

FREE AT LAST - DID AWAY WITH THE DRAMA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Say "HELLO" to me ~ alfenner

cute set! nice price, too.
    ~~Julie P.~~

3. Great Templates!

What a great set of templates! So easy to print and assemble into an album. Love them!

This are great, Amy! Perfect for grandparents!
    My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

Amy - I LOVE your brag book templates! These are great for grandparents AND parents - my grandkids love them because they are small for their small hands to handle.

I've also given them away to friends as gifts (after a birthday party or baby shower, or bridal shower, or anniversary party, etc). They are quick to make up and very affordablae - you can print 4 on a page at home on 8.5x11 paper OR have them printed locally on a page. For a 10 page brag book - I'd probably do 12 and print out on 4 pages - whereas a 12 page book would take 3 times the paper and expense.

Great set of templates - Amy - congrats!

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

Thumbs up

These are so cute, I just had to go right over and buy them. I love doing this size, they are so easy to print on my small photo printer and put into a card for mailing.

These are great, Amy, great idea and layouts!

These are great Amy!!! Love em!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

HI Amy - are these in PSD format and PNG format or just PSD format?

Thanks
    Helen

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

wow! I just LOVE these!! Will be taking a trip to the store very soon to grab them!