shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: No continuous login?

Question No continuous login?

It used to be that I could click somewhere to "remember me" or "stay logged in" or something. I could come back every day, and I didn't have to re-login to the forum. But now, it seems that even if I'm gone for several hours (morning, come back at night, etc) I have to log in again.
    Did something get changed? I'm pretty sure it's not anything that I've changed.
    ~~Julie P.~~

Others have said this same thing Julie.

It might be a compatibility issue. What browser do you use?

I am running IE8.0 and am not having any problems staying logged in.

I also don't see the "Remember me" button unless I click on the Log in button without typing anything into the boxes (I hope that makes sense). Anyway, when I get the error screen that says I have 5 tries or something bad happens, THAT's where I see the "Remember me" button. I'm using Firefox.

Girls....I have put a request in to Andrea to have a look at this.

Julie, please try clearing your cookies and clicking the "Remember Me" box when you login after that.

Quote Originally Posted by babyofmine View Post
    It used to be that I could click somewhere to "remember me" or "stay logged in" or something. I could come back every day, and I didn't have to re-login to the forum. But now, it seems that even if I'm gone for several hours (morning, come back at night, etc) I have to log in again.
    Did something get changed? I'm pretty sure it's not anything that I've changed.

I hope that fixes Julie's issue! My husband would never let me stay logged in for days lol .... LUCKY, girl, Julie!

But I was actually wondering about the "Remember me" button when I first come to the site. Here's a screen capture before I log in. See how there's no "Remember me" button anywhere? I actually thought that's what Julie was talking about at first.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by bekfek; 03-19-2014 at 07:09 AM.

I'll be working to fix that. Thanks for letting me know it had disappeared. :)

Quote Originally Posted by bekfek View Post
    I hope that fixes Julie's issue! My husband would never let me stay logged in for days lol .... LUCKY, girl, Julie!

But I was actually wondering about the "Remember me" button when I first come to the site. Here's a screen capture before I log in. See how there's no "Remember me" button anywhere? I actually thought that's what Julie was talking about at first.

The remember me box is showing now and I set it to be checked by default.

I see it! Yay! Thanks so much!