shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: March Progressive ART JOURNAL Challenge ~ Come Join the Fun!

Thank you so much, dear Vicki dear Christina too !!!Now I better go on
    with da Layouts as Saturday is near !

Quote Originally Posted by vicki23 View Post
    Helga, these two layouts are just gorgeous!!
    Last edited by Blackthorne; 03-20-2014 at 02:25 PM.

Love

Helga

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

I have been working allmost all night to finish the next two prompts !

Hope you will like the progress again.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...lenge&cat=1401

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...lenge&cat=1401

Love

Helga

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

3. Beautiful Helga I love your first one with the clustering at the bottom & I love the bg on your second

I coloured my title with 2 papers from Stash #8 & recoloured your tag from GQ with a paper from Stash #7

Here 'tis ~ Art Journaling March_3 ~ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...rch-3&cat=1401

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

WOW!! Just WOW! I am so in love with this challenge and all the things you ladies are coming up with!!! INCREDIBLE!

Im working on our step for the prompt tomorrow.....soooo Im thinking....do we need some glitter??? Everything needs a little glitter right?? What do you think?

Also..........I have an idea for next month and wanted to see what you all think. Normally I just pick my first Stash Builder for you all to start with, but then I got to thinking , well I make all these other papers so maybe you would want to start with a different paper and have something else to choose from instead of just my first pack of the month. What do you all think about me just doing a coupon so you can PICK which of the Stash Builders for that month you want to start with?? I usually do four to five Stash Builders depending on how many Saturdays we have in the month. So I can do a coupon where you can get ONE of that months for free. What do you think??? And then of course I would still send out coupons every week so you can get a stash builder each week for 50% off....does that sound like a plan???

Let me know!!

Ok off to figure out what kind of glitter to use for this week! :-)

I needed glitter so I added some to the shoe and tucked it into my boarder. More glitter is always good! :)
    I like your idea. I was first drawn to the stash builder that included the shoe. Couldn't wait to get it. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by criostirado View Post
    WOW!! Just WOW! I am so in love with this challenge and all the things you ladies are coming up with!!! INCREDIBLE!

Im working on our step for the prompt tomorrow.....soooo Im thinking....do we need some glitter??? Everything needs a little glitter right?? What do you think?

Also..........I have an idea for next month and wanted to see what you all think. Normally I just pick my first Stash Builder for you all to start with, but then I got to thinking , well I make all these other papers so maybe you would want to start with a different paper and have something else to choose from instead of just my first pack of the month. What do you all think about me just doing a coupon so you can PICK which of the Stash Builders for that month you want to start with?? I usually do four to five Stash Builders depending on how many Saturdays we have in the month. So I can do a coupon where you can get ONE of that months for free. What do you think??? And then of course I would still send out coupons every week so you can get a stash builder each week for 50% off....does that sound like a plan???

Let me know!!

Oh please <rolls eyes> like you have to ask if we want glitter! LOL!

I love the idea of choosing from any of the packs to start our pages with.

Quote Originally Posted by criostirado View Post

Let me know!!

Great idea!!
    cath

For Week 3 I used a nice chunky font, Rockwell, for my word art and Cheddar Jack for my spring quote. My Week 1 shape wasn't working so I hid it and I adjusted the color of the background paper.

My quote is hard to read on the page so here it is:

"The naked earth is warm with Spring,
    And with green grass and bursting trees
    Leans to the sun's kiss glorying,
    And quivers in the sunny breeze." ~Julian Grenfell

I love how everyone's pages are looking! :)

Name:  2chmSB_ajweek3_2Birdee.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  139.0 KB

Yes to the glitter, I always love a touch of glitz and used it on my title already. As to taking our pick from the stash builders ...yes!!