shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Tricky Questions

I use PSE 11, my favourite digi tool is the layer menu.

what would you prefer - a magic eraser that knew exactly what you wanted to remove or a magic colour tool that automatically recoloured everything to your chosen colour scheme?

2. Magic eraser please

In your layouts - Blending or Framing?

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Blending

what would you like - more time to create or more time to learn?

4. 50-50 But if I had to choose it would be more time to create!

In kits buttons with or without stitching?

Without I think!

Colours that are opposite on the colour wheel - like purple and orange or colours next to each other - like yellow orange red

6. Can be either depending on project.

Have a vacation planned?

I would love to plan a vacation to Norway, my home country. Never actually traveled much when I lived there, so now I would love to go back, with my kids, and see the land! that is going to take some serious savings... ;)

What are your favorite types of scrap booking challenges?

Challenges that let me use my own designs, I do understand why most places want you to use their stuff. One of the best things about this site is they make it easy to build up a stash to use here. My favourite challenges here is the Art Journal and Use it All.

What do you prefer bold or blended colour theme.