shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tricky Questions

1. Painter is not me I'm afraid... just used to enjoy viewing the in the old style movies like Pride & Prejudice when they walked into the main study... beautiful walls to admire... or the art gallery on our visit years ago ;)

Do you have a hobby?

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

I think my hobbies are whatever I am doing at the moment. Currently my art is leading! Have you tried Art Journalling.

3. Question - What is leading?

Art Journaling was fun in February

Do you sew?

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Art Journaling is new to me, but I love it and have made an Art Journal by altering a book. So Art is leading in the list of Art, Photography, reading. I have stopped doing cross stitch, knitting, toy making. My sewing has always been strictly on a need to basis!
    Do you like photography?

5. I like sewing too but I've put it away until we move... we still don't know when that is :( Your Art Journal sounds interesting Angela :) By the way, thanks for playing the games with me tonight

Photography is now a hobby for my scrapbooking

Do you like doing craft work?

I love all kinds of craft work! I have been making jewelry, sewing my own clothes, painting, cardmaking and a lot of other things.
    Have you tried cardmaking?

I prefer to digitally design my cards, but that's because it takes me so long to choose the colours in the physical craft! I don't like to sew my own clothes - they look too handmade!

Do you sell your jewelry ?

8. Jewelry is not my style

Do you sell your cards? (I'd love to see them!)

I did a couple years ago, when my daughter had a box on her desk - sold nearly 200 in one year! I kept my prices low, then my daughter moved departments and the company bought in the rule nothing on the desk!
    Are you having fun with this game?

I can't wait to get involved in this game. I'm a recent participant at GDS. I became a member in 2008, have been digitally scrap booking since, but just became active here in the last few days. I'm sure I'll repeat questions.

Do you have any children?
    http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab112/mommadorian1/SpringSignature_zps6f99dcbf.jpg