shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tricky Questions

I have two children and four grandchildren. Do you prefer digital scrapbooking to the physical kind?

Most definitely. I found traditional scrapbooking to be expensive and messy. :) There is too much 'stuff'. With digital scrapbooking, I can do it anywhere I have my computer. There's nothing to drag around.

If you could spend 1 hour with someone you've lost, who would it be?

If you mean Lost - Died ?

I would spend that hour with my Father - as we lost him in a work accident 2001. :(

Do you like playing the games ?

Designing as Jemima's Digital Boutique I CT 4 Happy Scrap Arts and a Honorary CT 4 S2SS ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Games are something I always loved and GDS is the funniest community ever.

Do you live in the USA?

Sometimes I wish I did, prices to buy craft stuff in the UK always seem higher than the US. I live in Wales, UK

You didn't leave a question Angela...

I don't live in the USA or Wales - I live in Australia :)

Do you like GDS ?

Designing as Jemima's Digital Boutique I CT 4 Happy Scrap Arts and a Honorary CT 4 S2SS ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

GDS is the funniest community ever. I love it!

Are you active in GDS community?

For me, I am very active in GDS in the challenge side, not so much elsewhere. Fancy not putting a question down. Must be losing my marbles - do you have all yours??

LOL AngelaK now you're being funny - I think I have all of them LOL

GDS is a Friendly Site, don't you think?

Indeed I do. Is there a chatty part here you join in most?