shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Valentine's Weekend Sale + *NEW* Mishmashed Edges1

1. Valentine's Weekend Sale + *NEW* Mishmashed Edges1

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I have a special sale going on through the 18th!!

AND.....when you purchase $5 or more from my store during the sale I'll send you this fabulous p.s. - I Love You Weekend Special pack containing 2 Stackers, 2 Baby Clusters and 1 Cluster Frame!
    (links will be emailed to you upon receipt of your completed order)

Speaking of love and Valentine's...have you seen my p.s. - I Love You Collection?

Take a peek at the Bundle!!

You'll receive: 2 Full Kits, Alpha Pack, Krafties Paper Pack, Journal Cards, Confetti Mix & Smatters...all for $8.20!

That's 60% OFF!!!

It's a fabulous mix of traditional and mixed media papers and elements at a super price!

Of course all packs are also sold separately for 40% OFF during this sale!

Speaking of Mixed Media.....I have my first pack of Mishmashed Edges in the store today!

They're edgy, they're grungy and so much fun to use!

These are wonderful for your traditional, mixed media and art journaling pages!

Just layer them over your background paper and play with blending modes and opacity to achieve different effects! Clip a paper to them for a fun look....use them as photo borders or photo mats....use 1...use 3....just have fun!

Here are a few examples:

And here's a wonderful layout by Saskia using the new edges, my p.s. I Love You Bundle AND the FWP you'll receive when you spend $5 or more in my store:

Don't forget I also have my Clearance Sale going on!

50 products at 60% OFF that will retire at the end of the month forever!

Wishing everyone a weekend filled with love and happiness!

Awesome new edges Jill, and that's a great sale!

Love those edges - thanks for showing some examples.