shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game- Be My Valentine Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    What a great idea Tricia! I wish I had time to participate in this one, but it's just not in the cards for me.

By the way, happy birthday yesterday I believe?? I don't know if it was mentioned, and if not, I'm mentioning it now!
    In Chatter there is a congratulation for everyone who has her birthday displayed: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ing-2014-02-10
    creative greetings,

Okay so what do we actually do here make a ton of Valentines then send them off in private messages and e-mail to members here! Surprising some with a card least expected?
    angmag55

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    What a great idea Tricia! I wish I had time to participate in this one, but it's just not in the cards for me.

By the way, happy birthday yesterday I believe?? I don't know if it was mentioned, and if not, I'm mentioning it now!
    Aww, thank you so much Darlene!

I can understand the time issue; it seems to be a busy time of year around here too.
    Tricia

Quote Originally Posted by angmag55 View Post
    So we need to add our email addresses here! That is okay with me but just wondering if we post it here!
    Personally, I recommend sending your email address out to those signed up via PM so as to protect your email address from possible spam.
    Tricia

Great to see you join us jem_scrapper.

This is going to be fun ladies.
    Tricia

Quote Originally Posted by angmag55 View Post
    Okay so what do we actually do here make a ton of Valentines then send them off in private messages and e-mail to members here! Surprising some with a card least expected?
    It's your choice: You can make one valentine and send it to everyone participating.
    Or you can make a couple versions and mix up who receives which one.
    Or you can make a different valentine for each participant.

And the idea of sending one to a friend in the forum as a RAK is a wonderful idea! That would definitely make someone's day.
    Tricia

Okay I sent some to some of the gals linking the valentine I have in the Gallery! I am going to do something differnt then that later! Be back later!
    angmag55

A very Happy Valentine's Day ladies! Sending love to all of our lovely e-scrapbooking friends.

You are free to send valentines through the 16th. Be sure to check your private messages as you all should have mail now. And all the valentines so far are gorgeous! Way to go ladies.
    Tricia

Sent tons of Valentines will send more tomorrow! Photobucket worked way better!
    angmag55

I hope you all had a FABULOUS Valentine's Day - Super thread Tricia and I hope you all felt special on this day no matter what your circumstances are!