shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Game- Be My Valentine Exchange

Game- Be My Valentine Exchange

Happy February everyone! This past weekend I was walking through a store filled with fun and colorful valentines and thought it was a shame I no longer had anyone to exchange valentines with this year. Then I thought, what a fun activity to turn into a game. And wouldn't you know, I am blessed to know a great group of people who could make even prettier valentines than the stores carry.

Name:  Valentine Exchange.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  59.8 KB

So please join me for a valentine's exchange Go Digital Scrapbooking style. Leave a comment to sign up to create, send, and receive valentines in your private messages or email- your choice. You are welcome to sign up until February 12th. Then, let your creativity flow! Please include a positive message on each valentine, but feel free to use whatever colors, papers, and elements strikes your fancy. Don't like red or pink, but love blue and yellow? Go for it! Make one design to send to everyone or a dozen, it is all good. Starting on February 13th-16th we will send out our valentine's and brighten each others day.

Participating:

2SparkleOn
    britnkaysmemaw2
    Els AW
    6grand
    angmag55
    jem_scrapper
    Last edited by 2SparkleOn; 02-12-2014 at 04:04 PM.
    Tricia

This sounds fun Tricia. Count me in!

Such a great idea! I love getting Valentines cards. I'm in!!

I never had any valentine cards, so I will join!
    creative greetings,

Tricia do you want us to make and post our Valentine cards in this thread?
    Last edited by 6grand; 02-08-2014 at 01:39 PM.

What an awesome idea! Count me in!
    angmag55

Quote Originally Posted by 6grand View Post
    Tricia do you want us to make and post our Valentine cards in this thread?
    I would love for everyone to post and share theirs, but I would recommend waiting until the 17-28 to post them in the forum. That way they will be a pleasant surprise to all who receive them. :)
    Tricia

So we need to add our email addresses here! That is okay with me but just wondering if we post it here!
    angmag55

9. Count me in please - I don't have a Valentine's either so this will be fun at this time of month & I'll go for email - it's fun receiving email

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

What a great idea Tricia! I wish I had time to participate in this one, but it's just not in the cards for me.

By the way, happy birthday yesterday I believe?? I don't know if it was mentioned, and if not, I'm mentioning it now!