shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: True North Scraps from Winnipeg

True North Scraps from Winnipeg

Hi everybody, I feel like I can finally properly introduce myself now. Around the same time I opened my store here I caught a case of the flu, which is apparently H1N1. I was really fortunate because my case was very mild, likely due to being immunized for it a few years ago. I know a couple women who were much sicker than me so I count my blessings it wasn't worse. It was bad enough. LOL I'm still exhausted easily so I still spend much of the day napping or resting, but I do feel like I can finally sit at the computer long enough to work.

Anyway. I'm excited to be a new designer here at goDigital Scrapbooking. I have taken many different design courses (florist, interior design, and numerous digiscrap design) and have been designing digital scrapbooking supplies for a couple years now. I love the combination of colours, shapes and textures and you will find that in my kits. I'm very fussy - my kits are always double checked for quality. If you ever find a problem with something I've made, let me know and I'll make it right. My belief is that my products must be top quality because you are spending a lot of time, effort and money making your photobooks to preserve your precious memories.

I am married and my children are grown up now. I hope to be a grandma soon! I live in Winnipeg, Canada which is where the True North comes from in my design name. Random things about me:

I have a wacky sense of humour.
    I don't have a favourite colour - I pretty much love all of them
    I have a head injury from an accident 5 years ago
    I love to travel - I've been to 49 American states, 8 Canadian provinces and I think we're up to 9 other countries now.
    We love cruising, riding our motorcycle and taking the train
    I love to talků..

2. Hi Dawna! Nice to see you here. Glad you're feeling better. I missed chatting with you on FB!

Hi Dawna, welcome to GDS!
    You will feel home here, and you know?
    We all love to chat and comment on lots of things!
    Hope to work with a few of your kits soon.
    The 'Not just Black and White' are on my wishlist
    creative greetings,

Hi Dawna,
    Glad you are feeling better. Welcome to GDS - you are going to love it here!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your products and creating with them:)
    From a fellow Canadian - just outside of Edmonton.

Welcome to GDS Dawna. Happy to have you as part of our GDS family!
    Hope you are feeling lots better soon!

So nice to see you here Dawna!