Welcome to the Scraplift Challenge for February! For this month, I've choosen the following layout made by moromu using Minted Roses by Ilonka's Scrapbook Designs.
Here it is:
For this challenge, you can look at the chosen layout and create a similar layout where you twist it, turn it, flip it, or add some other change to make the layout your own.
The rules for the challenge -
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Scraplift Challenge Gallery HERE
(5) Post the layout here in this thread and a link to it in the gallery so we can leave you some love.
(6) HAVE FUN!
I will have a piece of the posting bonus collab to give you for a bonus. I will be back later with a preview of that.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
Also... HERE's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Please be sure to post a link to your layout here in this thread by the deadline. This challenge runs through Feb. 28.
Here is a preview of the bonus you will get for participating in this challenge: