shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New Fun Game: Combination shortly: Combi Game

But you brought it all together with the picture! See how the colors all fit together, and the snow! Looks like you planned it with one kit. Great job!

Quote Originally Posted by norskinus View Post
    Attachment 6330

Here is my round 2 try - a bit harder with this one!

I cut the paper into a circle and tucked it behind the other elements.

Here is my week 2: Earth Ranger
    I was quite lucky that they fit together 'pretty good'. The green stripe in James' shirt made the green ribbon fit in a bit better!!! Such fun :)

Studio4Designworks - Casual Cozy >heart
    Dana's Footprint - Spring Be Here > b/g purple paper
    JB Studio - Fall in Love > button
    Maria - I Love My Scrap World > green ribbon
    Scrap Angie - Pink Obsession > top paper

Ladies your LOs are looking great - amazing what you can do with 5 pieces. I do see more journaling and bigger titles...LOL!!

Yours is lovely too!
    And you are right: more journaling and bigger titles, maybe afraid of white space?
    (I don't like white space!)
    creative greetings,

Amazing layouts so far! Els, this is a great challenge. Forces us to think out of the box. Love it!

1. Andrea Gold - Chances Are - White paper with cnr stitches
    2. Created by Jill - Looking Back - Banner
    3. Kastagnette - Adela´de - Flower
    4. Scrap Angie - Soft Season - Blue Paper
    5. Seoul 2 Soul Scraps - If Walls Could Talk - String

Here 'tis ~ Tall Ships ~ [url]http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=131030&title=tall-ships&cat=517[/img]

*Els, I was actually thinking this was like a progressive scrap that went similar to your Multi Designer Game last month... but I checked the pages & each page was separate... so is this game helping us to create Whitespace Layouts ?? Just curious... but this round 1 I liked my photo large... I thought it just suited nicely I'll see what I can do for Round 2
    Last edited by jem_scrapper; 02-18-2014 at 06:55 PM.

I CT for Crescent Moon Designs, Designs by Marcie, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Thanks Els :)

Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    Yours is lovely too!
    And you are right: more journaling and bigger titles, maybe afraid of white space?
    (I don't like white space!)

Jem, this game is different from the Mixed LO because you are choosing your own 5 designers to play with.
    And, with the given directions plus a photo you can do what ever you want ;-)

I like yours too, with the great photo and the elements suits very well!
    creative greetings,

Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    Jem, this game is different from the Mixed LO because you are choosing your own 5 designers to play with.And, with the given directions plus a photo you can do what ever you want ;-)
    I like yours too, with the great photo and the elements suits very well!
    **I know we chose our own 5 designers but I thought you were choosing the 5 items to PLAY with each week & then the last week we choose our own 5 items from our designers in the same way to finish - maybe this could work as another Mixed Challenge

Thanks for your compliments Will be back ASAP with Round 2... Mother hasn't been well...

I CT for Crescent Moon Designs, Designs by Marcie, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Hope your mother gets well soon!
    Will think about the last week, and you still have some days to finish your second LO.
    creative greetings,

Thanks so much Els

Here is Round 2 ~ The Muddle Headed Wombat ~ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...1195&nocache=1