shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: February Progressive Scrap

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sophie.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	135.1 KB 
ID:	6410
    Here is my last prompt - my 85 year old neighbor's dog Sophie.

Thank you all for joining Ginger and I this month, you have all created some beautiful layouts!! I hope you will join us again next month when Ginger will host her first Progressive Challenge. Don't worry Darlene will be back, she just has a bit going on at the moment.

My final page. This was so much fun.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

5. final page
    I proudly help create for: Bee creations, Ilonka's Scrapbook designs, JuliEnriquez Designs, K designs, kittyscrap , Lady R designs, Le petit Scrap, lins creations, mellye creations, S designs, Sarayane, Scrap'Angie, Star song studio, E-scape and scrap store
    http://www.cooperslittlecorner.blogspot.com/
    pinterst: http://pinterest.com/zanthia5/ scrap stacks : http://scrapstacks.com/zanthia

My final layout, got mixed up with Progressive Art Journal, and I thought I had till Sat afternoon to post. Better late than never I guess. Thanks to Dana and all the other people involved in running the challenges and to all the other participants of this challenge. I have really enjoyed participating and looking at all the other inspirational layouts that have resulted from this challenge. It is amazing how the same instructions can eventuate into so many different styled layouts.

Name:	Godigitalscrapbooking_-_Feb_Prog_Challenge_Day6_web.jpg 
Size:	200.8 KB 
ID:	6417

here is my promt 6

Galerie

Name:	promtchallenge6.jpg 
Size:	133.6 KB 
ID:	6425

Name:	560142_670e8b22-3630-4f3e-8e38-909ad6f49d37_lyoubrightenmyday.jpg 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	6429
    Here is mine. Thanks for the fun challenge!

hi dana
    i am late and i downloaded the last zip, but there are not the elements that you have write down here. in my zip i found a frog, leafes, wildflower

Hi Dana, those elements are for next months progressive scrap that starts tomorrow. Those are for week 6. As the files are changed out the day before. Let up upload them to media file and I will come back and post a link for the correct prompt 6.