shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: February Progressive Scrap

1. This was my first even progressive scrap and I had a great time doing it!! It is fun not know what is going to happen next. Did I say FUN!!!!! Fun because next month I get to give the prompts!!! Loving IT!! See you next month... ;o)Name:  Prompt6.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  310.4 KB

2. So Happy to see that someone else is as crazy as ME! great job

3. Oh what sweet babies...as a photographer I always told me parents that a child does not have to simle to be beautiful...so please don't ever teach them to say CHEEZE!

4. what a great LO and I totally love the picture!

5. Remember we all have to play by the rules....even you my aussie friend! Beautiful butterfly!

6. Great job I am loving the butterfly flying out of the LO...don't think I have ever done that....hummm me thinks I might have to...

7. A smile gives light...you are so right my friend..what a beautiful smile indeed!

9. Here's my final & I am very pleased with the finish - thanks so much Darlene & Vicki

Here 'tis ~ GDS_FEB_6_FINAL ~ "Butterfly Tropics" @ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-final&cat=708

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Here is my final page: Smile
    Thanks so much Ginger and Vicki and Darlene!! Great PS :) Looking forward to next month........