shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: February Progressive Scrap

Last edited by Blackthorne; 02-18-2014 at 01:34 PM.

Love

Helga

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

Here's my Prompt 6. I'm not really happy with it, but it's done. I love the banner but I couldn't find a place across the top half that I really liked for it; and I would never use a smiley face in a layout! But I tucked him in behind the flowers so he doesn't stand out so much. :)

Still I don't think it turned out too badly. If I could have moved a few things around - after the fact - I think I would have been much happier with the result. I knew in my head where I was going with it, but the ellies just didn't fit with my idea...that's what I get for trying to think ahead! LOL

Name:  GDS_Feb_Progressive_prompt6.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  146.1 KB

Here is my Last prompt used the smiley face on the button and placed the birdie on the ribbon and placed the banner across the left side slanted!

angmag55

This one doesn't count but I did correct and used the frame in the square version!

Just thought I would show it!

Name:  angmag55_snowfun_Astrid_sm1.jpg
Size:  166.0 KB
    angmag55

Here is my final LO for the February 2014 Progressive Challenge with the illusive photo
    Thank you Vicki and Ginger for co hosting the Progressive Challenge Enjoyable once more

And I will even sing for everyone
    Love is like a butterfly as sweet and gentle as a sigh
    Whenever I am with you I think of butterflies

link to gallery
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...tterly&cat=708

Quote Originally Posted by LMorris72399 View Post
    Here's my Prompt 6. I'm not really happy with it, but it's done. I love the banner but I couldn't find a place across the top half that I really liked for it; and I would never use a smiley face in a layout! But I tucked him in behind the flowers so he doesn't stand out so much. :)

Still I don't think it turned out too badly. If I could have moved a few things around - after the fact - I think I would have been much happier with the result. I knew in my head where I was going with it, but the ellies just didn't fit with my idea...that's what I get for trying to think ahead! LOL

Name:  GDS_Feb_Progressive_prompt6.jpg
Size:  146.1 KB
    If you aren't happy with it that is ok, if you have saved your layered file go in and make it how you want. Then resave it to keep. I have to say the smilie face is something I would never normally use either, but it lent itself to the kit..lol

Quote Originally Posted by angmag55 View Post
    This one doesn't count but I did correct and used the frame in the square version!

Just thought I would show it!

Name:  angmag55_snowfun_Astrid_sm1.jpg
Size:  166.0 KB

I think your layout looks great, I like the cropped photo. But it is up to you what you do with your layout when the challenge is finished, you can always change it to suit your own style. I have been known to do a challenge then change it later to fit how I want it to be. lol

OK Spot the difference Vicki.....this is it LAST PROMPT...LOL....stitches in
    Name:  Life-is-Like-a-Butterfly.jpg
Size:  107.6 KB

10. I got confused thought we had until February 19th for prompt5..oh well I missed by a few hours.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...rompt5&cat=708

Linda