shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: February - Multiphoto Challenge

1. February - Multiphoto Challenge

I love pages that have lots of photo and really tell the story of that special moment. Even those that are just a simple day hanging out together.

For this challenge, I'm requiring you to make a layout using at least 2 photos. It can be more, but not less than 4. Also I liked the twist that Tasanee put on it last month. With that in mind and the fact that its February and Love is in the air, I would like your layout to be about love. Any kind of Love will do! Get creative and think outside the box. Also I'm only requiring at least 2 photos this month so that you can be more inspired. You may certainly have more than 2 photos!

Rules....
    (1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
    (2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin'7 Challenge.
    (3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
    (4) Please post your layout in the Multiphoto Gallery HERE
    (5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
    (6) HAVE FUN!

Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE

Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.

Let's see how creative you are and have fun!

At the end of the month, everyone will get this participation prize.
    Name:  MASHE_YouBrightenmyday_Preview.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  178.3 KB

This one should be easy! Love the bonus!! Blue and yellow combos are my favorite.

Sounds good - I'll be back :)

4. Drats, dang, poop! I have my layout almost done for this challenge and went to get the photos off my camera and onto my computer and dang! I forgot my printer isn't working. Now to try to find a way to get these photos onto my computer! Does DH have an SD port on his laptop? I don't know... dang!

5. Here it is without the photos. As soon as I get the pics on my computer, I'll upload new one.

6. That's beautiful Lilyann. Sorry the printer is not working. If all else fails, you may be able to go to walmart or someplace and download them to a flash drive.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    That's beautiful Lilyann. Sorry the printer is not working. If all else fails, you may be able to go to walmart or someplace and download them to a flash drive.
    I'll probably have to do that but with the weather they are predicting here for tomorrow (snow, ice, rain) and then a major snow storm over the weekend, that may be a while.

Here is my layout.

Name:  Cindy_s_birthday.jpg
Size:  166.0 KB

Name:  February.jpg
Size:  367.4 KB

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...llenge&cat=959

Thanks to:
    JB Studio Butterflies;hearts;string DFDD Paper GSNP Frame

10. Thank goodness my husbands laptop had a SD port. Neither one of us knew if it did without looking at it because we never used it before. Next, thank goodness for Box Drop to bring the photos into my computer. And here you have the completed layout.