February - Multiphoto Challenge
I love pages that have lots of photo and really tell the story of that special moment. Even those that are just a simple day hanging out together.
For this challenge, I'm requiring you to make a layout using at least 2 photos. It can be more, but not less than 4. Also I liked the twist that Tasanee put on it last month. With that in mind and the fact that its February and Love is in the air, I would like your layout to be about love. Any kind of Love will do! Get creative and think outside the box. Also I'm only requiring at least 2 photos this month so that you can be more inspired. You may certainly have more than 2 photos!
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin'7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Multiphoto Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Let's see how creative you are and have fun!
At the end of the month, everyone will get this participation prize.