shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: B-day Celebration| All info you need

Quote Originally Posted by 6grand View Post
    To make it easier for everybody, here's links to the games:
    1. Join me {My birthday is coming} 1 point
    2. My Siggy - CLOSED on Feb 12. 1 point
    3. Faves 1point
    4. Leave Some Love 1 point
    5. The Big Day - WINNER: britnkaysmemaw2 1point
    6. FB FanPage 1 point
    7. Bingo - WINNERS: Els, Angela and LillyAnn .50 point (lol - I made the card but did not get around to playing)
    8. Scrapping Time
    9. Inspiration

...so 6.5 points for me!!
    Thanks for inviting us to your party Dani!! It was fun.
    Renee, sorry for not mentioning you, but yes! You and Els were the first BINGO makers! You're also a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by jem_scrapper View Post
    Here's my links to the games:

1 My Siggy - 1 Pint

2 Your-faves - 1 Point

3 Leave Some Love - 1 Point

4 The Big Day - 1 Point - Congrats Cathy

5 FB FanPage - PASS

6. Bingo - Missed this one - Congrats to the Winners!

7 Scrapping Time - Sorry forgot to come back with this one :( I'll upload it to the gallery soon

8 Inspiration - Sorry I didn't see this one :( I'd love to see another Beachy Kit

Total - 4 Points :( Sorry I didn't come back with No 7 & I didn't see No 8

Dani where was ~ Join me {My birthday is coming} ??
    Jem, I'm a very flexible person and I'd love to see your page and I'll count it for the points, link us please!
    Here in this thread there are all the links. It's in Designers announcement forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelaK View Post
    I have either 13 or 15 points. The kit I used for the scrapping challenge (100% Princess) was this month, but was a freebie so not exactly "bought"! So 15 if I can include it as this months products, 13 if I can't. Thank you for all the games, hope you had a great birthday.
    Angela, it should be purchased this month, so freebies are accepted but not worth for the additional 2 points. ;)

I'll pm everyone your prizes soon. Thanks for all your support.

Woohoo - thank you!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dani Alencar View Post
    Renee, sorry for not mentioning you, but yes! You and Els were the first BINGO makers! You're also a winner!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dani Alencar View Post
    Jem, I'm a very flexible person and I'd love to see your page and I'll count it for the points, link us please!
    Here in this thread there are all the links. It's in Designers announcement forum.
    Thanks Dani _ I've uploaded it today @ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-love&cat=1345

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Girls, I have sent all the prizes already. If I forgot any of you, please PM me.
    Thanks so much for playing along, I had so much fun.