shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: NEW by 2CurlyHeadedMonsters Designs ~ "Shot Thru the Heart" Not so Valentine AJ Kit!

NEW by 2CurlyHeadedMonsters Designs ~ "Shot Thru the Heart" Not so Valentine AJ Kit!

Shot thru the Heart is my “Anti-Valentine’s Day” Art Journal Kit! I wanted to do something fun and different for the month of February because apparently it is supposed to be the month of love! Well Valentine’s Day is sooooo not my favorite holiday. So, I came up with Shot Thru the Heart and told my Creative Team to go wild!! Of course they didn’t disappoint!! This kit was so much fun to make and I suppose it COULD be used for a lovey dovey kinda page as well J I think I like Valentine’s Day MUCH better after creating this kit!

This kit includes: 15 unique papers and 40 accents. I also have created a word art pack that was a lot of fun with 6 sassy sayings amidst some fun smatters!

A Few things you will find in this kit: A vintage lady, vintage girl holding a heart with stitches on it. A Group of women shooting some arrows, some wings, lips, lots of doodles, a bingo card, a vintage ballerina, two weird birds, two sets of racy legs, an elegant vintage hand, some flowers, some dried out roses, a key, some buttons and who knows what else!!!

I hope you have as much fun with this kit as I did creating it and as my CT did making some really amazing pages!!

Enjoy!

This kit is for PU/S4H/S4O

2chmd_shotthrutheheart_pv1.jpg2chmd_shotthrutheheart_pv2.jpg2chmd_shotthrutheheart_wordartpv.jpg2chmd_shotthrutheheart_ppv1.jpg

You can find them all HERE!

Looks great - I think this kit is very funny and could make for some fun LOs.

Just beautiful!!!

I love it Christina!!

Big smile here
    I don't like Valentine Day either and you made this só clear! Super job Christina!
    creative greetings,

Big smile here
    I don't like Valentine Day either and you made this só clear! Super job Christina!
    creative greetings,