shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: So do YOU ART JOURNAL? Do you wanna give it a TRY??? Feb Progressive ART JOURNAL!!

So do YOU ART JOURNAL? Do you wanna give it a TRY??? Feb Progressive ART JOURNAL!!

You know you wanna!!! :-) I know Art Journaling is sometimes a little bit intimidating and many just aren't sure where or how to start!! Well I have that all figured out for you!!!

Come join me and my Creative Team on February 1st to start our journey on the first Progressive Art Journal at GDS!!

Don't worry I am going to start out nice and slow and we will do it together!!

Now if my explanation doesn't work maybe a little bribery will? :-) I have a little mini Art Journal "Stash Builder" that I will be giving away for FREE (YAY FREE!) to the participants because I know that if you haven't done any art journaling in the past you probably don't have any kind of a stash!!

See I have it all covered! No excuses!!! Just come have some fun with us and learn a new genre...or maybe you HAVE art journaled in the past....so come and show us your mad skills!!

Cant wait to see you all!!!

Christina

I would like to do this.

I always admire those things, but never tried myself.
    (thinking: I cannot do that...)

So: I am in to try!
    creative greetings,

I always admire those things, but never tried myself.
    (thinking: I cannot do that...)

So: I am in to try!
    creative greetings,

Sounds like a great new challenge - would love to try this out. I have made a couple but.....that's all I'll say:) Love the idea that it is a progressive challenge.