shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: February Progressive ART JOURNAL with 2CurlyHeadedMonsters!

1. Week 4..think I may have lost the plot but have enjoyed the journey...thank you for the freebies and coupons,they are much appreciated.
    Name:  Week_4_I_still-001_Large_.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  100.7 KB

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...still&cat=1401

just uploaded prompt 4 layout. I am enjoying this challenge, whilst not really happy about layout.

Name:  ARt_Journal_Day_4_web.jpg
Size:  231.0 KB

you havent lost anything this came out great!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tissie12 View Post
    Week 4..think I may have lost the plot but have enjoyed the journey...thank you for the freebies and coupons,they are much appreciated.
    Name:  Week_4_I_still-001_Large_.jpg
Size:  100.7 KB

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...still&cat=1401

Im not sure why you are unhappy about your layout i really love it! I think it is dark and strong with a great message. Remember Art Journal is completely different from scrap. You dont have to have a "happy go lucky full of sunshine page" The pages are supposed to reflect feeling and emotion and like art, make us look at it and feel something about it. Does that make sense???? I hope you will join us for next month's challenge...it it is a completely opposite color palette...it will be like night and day!

Quote Originally Posted by Johanna View Post
    just uploaded prompt 4 layout. I am enjoying this challenge, whilst not really happy about layout.

Name:  ARt_Journal_Day_4_web.jpg
Size:  231.0 KB

This came out wonderful!! Hope you will join us for next month!

Quote Originally Posted by A-M View Post
    Here is my final page.
    Thanks Christina for hosting this as I did enjoy taking part.

Rebel away! these came out awesome!!! :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by hivart View Post
    I know I have been a tiny rebel to the rules this month but I had so much fun!
    Next month, I will stay in the box, lol!
    Thanks so much, Christina for hosting and teaching!!!!!

Attachment 6446

Attachment 6447

cath

Thank you Christina for all the goodies and coupons and for hosting such a fun challenge! I'm in for the next one too!

Here's my week 4! I love playing with glitter! When I do paper pages I always have it everywhere! LOL!
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...e-wk4&cat=1401
    Name:  2CHMD-AJ-CHALLENGE-WK-4small.gif
Size:  86.9 KB

AJ Stash Builder 1 FROM 2 Curly Headed Monster Designs
    1 papers, 1 element. AJ Stash Builder 2 1 paper.
    Font "Mom's Typewriter"
    Quote: "The business of life is the acquisition of memories, after all that's all there is in the end." Mr. Carson Downton Abbey Season 4 Episode 2
    Applied glow noisy effect to quote. Border - Corner Brushes by Carley's Digi Scraps.
    Added elements from Beach Colors, Back in Time, Stash Builders 2 & 3, Brides Attic and Long Distance Friends all by 2CHMD.
    I recoloured the beach picture and the 1800'2 lady with sepia.
    Added Glitter3 border from the lovely freebie, the flower corner elements which I glittered, I chose to glitter the bird the was on the page before and my third element is a dandelion brush from Canelita309.

8. Quote Originally Posted by A-M View Post
    Here is my final page.
    Thanks Christina for hosting this as I did enjoy taking part.
    *What a wonderful finish, quotes and design Anne-Marie

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

9. Thanks so much Christine for a great challenge with a difference

Here is my final - I glittered my 3 accents from Stash Builder #5

Here 'tis - Art Journaling #4 - Final ~ (Pondering) ~ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...final&cat=1401

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Thanks, Christina, for hosting such a great challenge! It has been a lot of fun and I love getting all the stash builders! I plan to use them for more art journaling projects of my own. Looking forward to another one - hopefully next month?