shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: February Progressive ART JOURNAL with 2CurlyHeadedMonsters!

Cath is a TINY rebel LOL

I have enjoyed this Art Journaling challenge and I think "me too is a rebel"..do you LOVE my grammer ggggg...I really can't follow instructions without doing my own thing and having fun. My 4 accents were
    daisies from 2chmd Stash Builder 4
    butterfly by Danas Footprint Digital Design
    scissors by Rossi Design recoloured
    free clipart by FPTFY recoloured
    And of course I added extras...added the 2 glitter edges and glittered the scissors using glitter overlay and CU bow by JB Designs
    link to gallery
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...1436&nocache=1

All done!! Here's my week 4 layout.

I made a few changes to the journaling to make it easier to read - I think. I added a glitter heart that I made and tucked it behind the letter; added the glitter border and the flowers down in the right hand corner. I can't wait for another art journaling challenge. This has really been fun!! I love the way everyone's pages turned out. :)

Name:  GDS_Progressive_Art_Journal_Feb_wk4.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  145.9 KB

Name:  Art-Feb_edited-1.jpg
Size:  101.1 KB
    Well,here it is. I don't know how t make glitter, so made a scatter, somehow, and played around with it. This was very outside the box for me, so than you for such a challenging challenge!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by norskinus; 02-25-2014 at 06:06 AM. Reason: mistake made

Look at all the beautiful finished pages! I thought some of you said you didn't know how to AJ. I say you do and you do it very well! Looking forward to Saturday and Christina's next challenge!

6. Stash Builders Week 4

Name:  Week4_edited-1web.jpg
Size:  1.02 MB
    Well, Christina, when you said, "Glitter" I got all excited. I never turn down glitter. This is so much fun! And really easy to follow along.
    Last edited by misplacedmermaid; 02-25-2014 at 11:12 AM. Reason: picture

Oh Lou I love the glitter you added! Wonderful page!

Quote Originally Posted by misplacedmermaid View Post
    Well, Christina, when you said, "Glitter" I got all excited. I never turn down glitter. This is so much fun! And really easy to follow along.

8. Thanks Christine for a great Progressive Scrap & I'm using a quote by Danny Kaye about Painting

Thanks so much for Part 1 ~ Freebie I've followed your steps along my pathway...

Sorry I'm late on posting but I've had a unexpected month of mishaps :(

Oh I thought the vintage lady I found was admiring all the paintwork on the bg paper (canvas) she had completed

Here is my First Layout ~ Art Journaling_#1 @ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...1494&nocache=1

Last edited by jem_scrapper; 02-25-2014 at 08:39 PM.

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

9. I've followed your Step 2 ~ I've coloured my font for something different as my quote is about painting & put a stroke around my 5 x 5 shaped area as I'm not sure on brushes yet with PSE7 - hope that is alright...

Here 'tis ~ Art Journaling_#2 @ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...1495&nocache=1

Last edited by jem_scrapper; 02-25-2014 at 08:41 PM.

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

10. Question Step 3 + A question...

Christine, I noticed that you've all been using more Stash Builders from your lovely store ~ so I went ahead & brought Stash Builder #3 so I had enough accents for my next page

Here's step 3 ~ Art Journaling_#3 @ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...g-233&cat=1401

Question ~ Christine, can I get your Free Glitter Stash so I can complete my 4th Step please ??