shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: February Progressive ART JOURNAL with 2CurlyHeadedMonsters!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	560141_cf672522-c1e8-4496-a57a-d515d816b7b2_l.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	6428
    Here is my end result. Thanks Christine for the new challenge. It was interesting.I will be joining in next month for sure!!

Hi yes you are one of the ones that I couldnt get it to go thru too!!! if you can send me an email at criostirado@gmail.com i can send you the info!

Quote Originally Posted by 6grand View Post
    Hi Christina - I did not receive the email, and I am sorry I cannot PM you as I have been locked out for some reason. I will wait for it before I finish my page.

I loved this new challenge and think you did an awesome job 'teaching' us/me how to create pages out of my comfort zone. I thought it was very generous that you offered the first stash kit as a freebie and then coupons for the rest.
    I enjoyed your instructions which guided us in the right direction. Looking forward to next month.

Your page came out awesome!!!! So glad you could join me with this and I look forward to seeing you next month!! Wait until you see the color palette...complete opposite from this....I based my stash builders, daily download and posting bonus on the palette they gave us for the monthly posting bonus so it was a challenge for me to come up with this..so it will be alot different next month!

Quote Originally Posted by stmac88 View Post

Name:	560141_cf672522-c1e8-4496-a57a-d515d816b7b2_l.jpg 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	6428
    Here is my end result. Thanks Christine for the new challenge. It was interesting.I will be joining in next month for sure!!

Here's my prompt 4. Love the glitter overlays Christina! I have enjoyed this challenge a lot, will definately be back next month!!

Name:	FebAJChallenge3.jpg 
Size:	178.2 KB 
ID:	6430

I adore how magical your page is. It's been wonderful watching you and the others jump into the challenge and having fun!

Quote Originally Posted by vicki23 View Post
    Here's my prompt 4. Love the glitter overlays Christina! I have enjoyed this challenge a lot, will definately be back next month!!

Name:	February Art Journal challengefinal.jpg 
Size:	224.0 KB 
ID:	6432

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...final&cat=1401

This challenge was really great, thank you very much for doing it.

Love your finished page Angela!
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaK View Post

Name:	February Art Journal challengefinal.jpg 
Size:	224.0 KB 
ID:	6432

This challenge was really great, thank you very much for doing it.

Thank you, I think it was the papers you gave that really helped the flow.

It came out great Vicki!!! So glad you liked the challenge!!! I think next month I will have you all channeling your inner "flower" LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by vicki23 View Post

Name:	FebAJChallenge3.jpg 
Size:	178.2 KB 
ID:	6430

I am so in love with how everyone's pages are coming out!!! Seeeee?? And alot of you thought you couldn't art journal!! Posh!!! You did brilliantly!