shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: February Progressive ART JOURNAL with 2CurlyHeadedMonsters!

Here is my week 3. Photo is linked to Gallery.

angmag55

Grand, what a creative idea!! An upside down figure - never would have thought of that.

[QUOTE=AngelaK;289009]

Great page Angela

I'm coming with mine - we've had some ups & downs - so I should be back with mine later in the week - hope that is OK Christine as I grabbed your lovely kit earlier

I CT for Crescent Moon Designs, Designs by Marcie, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Quote Originally Posted by LMorris72399 View Post
    Grand, what a creative idea!! An upside down figure - never would have thought of that.
    I was thinking the same thing! Really nice feel to the page so far.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Art-Feb_edited-1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	6412
    Alright - tried some more new things here....different filters, color changes, eraser tool etc. The two elements in the bottom corner were scanned, I used to collect pictures like that when a child. In Norway we call them "glansbilder", here in the US I think they are called die-cuts.

My prompt three submission.

Name:	ARt_Journal_Day_3_web.jpg 
Size:	209.8 KB 
ID:	6416

Everyone's pages are coming along sooooo GREAT!!! Can you believe we are almost done with this page!!! I hope everyone will join me for next month's challenge!!! My page is finished!!!

Name:	2chmd_artjournalstashbld1_w2.jpg 
Size:	157.0 KB 
ID:	6427

Hi Christina - I did not receive the email, and I am sorry I cannot PM you as I have been locked out for some reason. I will wait for it before I finish my page.

I loved this new challenge and think you did an awesome job 'teaching' us/me how to create pages out of my comfort zone. I thought it was very generous that you offered the first stash kit as a freebie and then coupons for the rest.
    I enjoyed your instructions which guided us in the right direction. Looking forward to next month.