shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: February Progressive ART JOURNAL with 2CurlyHeadedMonsters!

Week 3..OK...I have cheated a little with the '6' accents as I included a couple of previous laid down ones in my count and I 'experimented'. (1) I moved the milk stamp, (2) moved the single words, (3), placed tag under words, (4) decided that my doll photo looked better when turned into a silhouette , (5) added my GD's photo, hair in curls, but put a style over it and (6) found a free vintage book image and Curly-Headed Hen illustration to make my book accent...well my LO is all about curls and me....isn't it?????? Hope I done good LOL and thanks to Jill for the check-list...love it
    link to gallery
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...0899&nocache=1

Nope, not cheating -- it's the freedom of art journaling going where your creativity takes you. Or in my case where my muse drags me kicking and screaming to.

I love what you added and how you rearranged. It's a great page!

Quote Originally Posted by hy ellen View Post
    Week 3..OK...I have cheated a little with the '6' accents as I included a couple of previous laid down ones in my count and I 'experimented'. (1) I moved the milk stamp, (2) moved the single words, (3), placed tag under words, (4) decided that my doll photo looked better when turned into a silhouette , (5) added my GD's photo, hair in curls, but put a style over it and (6) found a free vintage book image and Curly-Headed Hen illustration to make my book accent...well my LO is all about curls and me....isn't it?????? Hope I done good LOL and thanks to Jill for the check-list...love it

Week 3 is done.
    Name:  2CHMD-AJ-CHALLENGE-WK-3 small.gif
Views: 0
Size:  76.9 KB

AJ Stash Builder 1 FROM 2 Curly Headed Monster Designs
    1 papers, 1 element. AJ Stash Builder 2 1 paper.
    Font "Mom's Typewriter"
    Quote: "The business of life is the acquisition of memories, after all that's all there is in the end." Mr. Carson Downton Abbey Season 4 Episode 2
    Applied glow noisy effect to quote. Border - Corner Brushes by Carley's Digi Scraps.
    Added elements from Beach Colors, Back in Time, Stash Builders 2 & 3, Brides Attic and Long Distance Friends all by 2CHMD.
    I recoloured the beach picture and the 1800'2 lady with sepia.

Looking GREAT!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by marlie67 View Post
    Week 3 is done.
    Name:  2CHMD-AJ-CHALLENGE-WK-3 small.gif
Size:  76.9 KB

AJ Stash Builder 1 FROM 2 Curly Headed Monster Designs
    1 papers, 1 element. AJ Stash Builder 2 1 paper.
    Font "Mom's Typewriter"
    Quote: "The business of life is the acquisition of memories, after all that's all there is in the end." Mr. Carson Downton Abbey Season 4 Episode 2
    Applied glow noisy effect to quote. Border - Corner Brushes by Carley's Digi Scraps.
    Added elements from Beach Colors, Back in Time, Stash Builders 2 & 3, Brides Attic and Long Distance Friends all by 2CHMD.
    I recoloured the beach picture and the 1800'2 lady with sepia.

Yup no such thing as cheating!! Another thing I think many might have a little trouble with is it is OK for your page to have alot going on. Because you are being creative and going with your feelings...you might require more things in your page sometimes!! Its looking great! I think we may have to add some glitter for the last step....nothing is complete with out a little glitter! LOL

link to gallery

Yup no such thing as cheating!! Another thing I think many might have a little trouble with is it is OK for your page to have alot going on. Because you are being creative and going with your feelings...you might require more things in your page sometimes!! Its looking great! I think we may have to add some glitter for the last step....nothing is complete with out a little glitter! LOL

link to gallery

Quote Originally Posted by criostirado View Post
    Oh you said the magic word there Christina.... Glitter!! Denise (hy ellen) LOVES glitter!!

Ok so then GLITTER it is!! I will incorporate it some how into the final week!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by vicki23 View Post
    Oh you said the magic word there Christina.... Glitter!! Denise (hy ellen) LOVES glitter!!

10. Name:  Week3_edited-1.jpg
Size:  2.53 MB

I added greenery to both left hand corners and a silhouette of a monkey. I am having fun with this!
    Last edited by misplacedmermaid; 02-17-2014 at 08:52 PM. Reason: needed to fix link-no image was showing