Welcome to the February Font Challenge! This month I am going to do something a little different. Back in November I had you try font pairing with any fonts of your choice. This month, you will once again get to choose your own font(s), but I want you to follow some general font "rules" from Joust Multimedia. (Click on the image to view full size.)
You can choose which rule you want to follow whether it be combining a serif font with a sans serif font, creating contrast, staying in the same font family, or using complimentary moods and styles.
Everyone who participates in the challenge will receive this portion of "You Brighten My Day":
The rules for the challenge :
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the February Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Font Challenge Gallery
(5) Post the layout here in this thread and a link to it in the gallery so we can leave you some love.
(6) HAVE FUN!
Layouts are due by midnight on February 28 in order to receive the prize!