Everybody loves quickpages when you are in need of some quick digiscrapping! Here's a great way to build up your library of quickpages! So, not sure what this thing is all about??? It's quite simple, create a quick page with Amy Fenner's Grunge Princess Kit (which is currently on sale at 20% off) and you'll receive an album back full of quick pages made by each of the participants. Check out our Quickpage Exchange Gallery to see what the participants have created.
Each participant will submit at least 1 quick page but not more than 2 using this kit only. At the end of this exchange, all participants will receive all submitted quick pages including a special one created by Amy herself.
- Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi.
- If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
- If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
- If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
- Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_QP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_grungeprincess_QP.png.
- Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
- I will need the preview .jpg at 600x600, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size sent to me. You may use any file sharing site of your choice, or you can zip it up and email me the zip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign-ups are required for this so that we know who is working on pages.
- You may submit up to 2 quickpages for this challenge.
- I will keep this post updated to reflect participants and whether files have been received.
- The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Sunday, August 26th. Please be sure to send me the files by that time as well.