shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Closing Sale

1. Closing Sale

Life has intervened and I am sadly closing my store at Godigitalscrapbooking at the end of January.
    Thank you all for being so awesome and you can still find me at artforscrapbooking.com

My whole store is 50% off until I close.

So sorry to see you go Sharon!!

so sad to see you go... but wishing you lots of success in the future!
    creative greetings,

Sharon, I am so sorry to see you go. Best of luck to you wherever life leads you.

We're so sad you're leaving Sharon. You've been a great contributor here. Best of luck with your future endeavours - we'll miss you!

We are going to miss you so much! I hope things get better for you. :)

We're going to miss you Sharon! I loved working with your kits & as a good-bye gift - I purchased your wonderful new Breana BIG BUNDLE as I loved the colours + to my Suprise it was 50% Off & will work with it soon

I CT for Crescent Moon Designs, Designs by Marcie, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

8. Thanks so much everyone :( It has been wonderful here at GDS thanks to all of you. I will be following you all when I get time.

9. So sorry to see you go Sharon!!

Hate to see you go Sharon!