shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Art Journal Paper Pack #6 50% OFF + COUPON!

Art Journal Paper Pack #6 50% OFF + COUPON!

Well its day six and this is my last pack of art journal/scrap paper!!! I have to say while it was very helpful to get these packs out there...I don't think I am cured from my "pack a day" habit! So I am pretty sure there will plenty more packs coming up in the near future!

But since today is the last day for a while, I thought I would add in a bonus!! Everyone who buys today's paper pack at 50% off will get a COUPON good for $5.00 off a $10.00 purchase in the month of February!!!

Art Journal Paper Pack #6 has 12 bold bright papers...some have some hearts on them great for your Valentine's Day layouts!!!

You can grab them here

2chmd_artjournalpp6_pv1.jpg2chmd_artjournalpp6_pv2.jpg2chmd_artjournalpp6_pv3.jpg

Thanks so much Christina for your generosity in the 50% OFF + a coupon for February - I LOVE BARGAINS as I'm LOW in cash these days & this was a terrific saving - thanks heaps - I've grabbed your wonderful papers & look forward to going shopping in February with the coupon

Designing as Jemima's Digital Boutique I CT 4 Happy Scrap Arts and a Honorary CT 4 S2SS ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Im so glad that you like them! I will be sending you out your coupon very soon!! Just getting everything together!! :-) I have lots of new stuff coming out next month!! Wait until you see my new "sorta" Valentine's Day kit!! I am totally in love with it!! :-) Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by jem_scrapper View Post
    Thanks so much Christina for your generosity in the 50% OFF + a coupon for February - I LOVE BARGAINS as I'm LOW in cash these days & this was a terrific saving - thanks heaps - I've grabbed your wonderful papers & look forward to going shopping in February with the coupon

Im so glad that you like them! I will be sending you out your coupon very soon!! Just getting everything together!! :-) I have lots of new stuff coming out next month!! Wait until you see my new "sorta" Valentine's Day kit!! I am totally in love with it!! :-) Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by jem_scrapper View Post