shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Join us for a Speed Scrap! 2/1/14

Join us for a Speed Scrap! 2/1/14

Hello Ladies!!

On Feb. 1st, 2014 at 3pm CST I will be hosting a speed scrap!! You can join us in the "NeatChat" on the Facebook fan page by clicking the orange and green "NeatChat" Icon at the top of the GoDigitalScrapbooking.com Facebook page, or by clicking HERE.

For those of you who do NOT have a Facebook, I will also be posting the instructions here on this forum thread during the chat.

Everyone who posts a layout to the forum thread by 3pm CST on Sunday Feb. 2nd will get a coupon for a free mini kit from my store! I can't wait to see you all in the chat room and get to know you!

lrd_cm_sneakpeek2.jpg

2. Can't wait!!!

WooHoo......hope I don't have to work Saturday!

4. What time is that - Sydney, Australia time please?? + When is the layout due by ?? You sneak peak looks wonderful - love the colours ;) I might be here - otherwise I might still be able to get the layout due in :)

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

It would be 8am on Sunday Feb. 2nd your time. You are 18 hours ahead of central USA time :)

6. Quote Originally Posted by LyllahRaven View Post
    It would be 8am on Sunday Feb. 2nd your time. You are 18 hours ahead of central USA time :)
    Thanks for that! So Speed Scrap is on Sunday so layouts are due Monday 3rd ?? Great - I'll come & check out the steps & do it ASAP

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

I think it will be 22:00 in Holland, if so: I'll be there!
    creative greetings,