shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap April 5th

Speed Scrap April 5th

I would like to invite you to join me in a speed scrap Saturday, April 5th.

Time: Noon Eastern, 11 am Central, 10 am Mountain, 9 am Pacific, and double check to make sure but I think it's 1700 in England and the Netherlands (is France the same time as those?)

Where: In the chatroom. I will make a thread in this forum so you can play along if you can't chat.

Why: Because we love Speed Scraps? Plus, I have a little prize for everybody who participates. And there's this little being called the TNS RAK Fairy that likes to put in a couple appearances throughout the chat. You never know what she'll give away!

Here is the prize. It's a sampler from the next kit I plan to release called Soothe. If all goes well, I will be releasing it mid-month.
    Name:  TNS_SootheSS.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  133.9 KB

WooHoo!!!! LOVE speed scraps, and I am off Saturday! Perfect!!!!

3. The Facebook Neat Chat room, right? I don't know what Saturday will bring... usually errands until 3 or 4, but I'll try my best, Dawna.

Can we have Australian time too please?

For any Aussies, that's 2 AM Sunday.. Sorry Dawna I won't be able to make it.
    Last edited by vicki23; 04-02-2014 at 09:05 PM.

I'll be there!
    Love the bonus Dawna!
    creative greetings,

Quote Originally Posted by vicki23 View Post
    Can we have Australian time too please?

For any Aussies, that's 2 AM Sunday.. Sorry Dawna I won't be able to make it.
    Thank you for calculating the time in Australia. Math is NOT my forté since my accident. One time shortly afterwards, I actually forgot how to count!

I'm bummed that you won't be able to attend but… you have a really good reason!

I used the Time Converter.. I am really sorry I can't attend... They always seem to be in the middle of the night for us.

I'm sorry you can't attend either. I wonder if there is actually a time that is good for everybody. I just went to Time Converter and tested 8 am in Australia. That's 5 pm Central and 22:00 UTC. A bit early in Australia and a bit late in Europe but that seems like about the only time when it's not the middle of the night for anybody.

22:00 is okay for me.
    Would be fun to really have members from all over the world together in one chat!
    creative greetings,

Oh that's for sure! Maybe I'll see if I can hold another speed scrap in a month or two at 5 pm Central.