shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost tools in PS CS 5.1

Lost tools in PS CS 5.1

Hello Iīm having a big problem and I was told to ask you guys if you could help me out here. My problem is to do with Direct Selection Path and to explain it better then I can in words I took a snapshot and made a layout showing whatīs wrong. If there is anyone here that can help me I would be so So SO thankful. Name:  DIRECT.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  1.55 MB

Hugs tg13 - Tora
    Tora
    PS CS5.1
    Bamboo Fun Tablet

I'm a PSE user, so can't help you much, but I am sure some of our CS users will be along soon to answer your question.

Thank you britnkaysmemaw2 I really hope someone can help me
    Tora
    PS CS5.1
    Bamboo Fun Tablet

I use CS6 and have never used the Direct Select tool so I must look into what it is for.
    I just did a google search and could not find anything to help you. Sorry I am unable to help.

5. I just checked mine and I show the same thing...what are you truing to do?

the option bar on the top where my arrow points to was not empty like itīs now, when I want to use the DSPath, I had options like when I want to use the DSTools. or am I maybe over thinking this
    Tora
    PS CS5.1
    Bamboo Fun Tablet

Now Iīm embarrassed I must have been drunk LOL LOL or something, is this bar suposed to be emty and with no options LOL LOL I think itīreally works, if I select the Direct Selection Path and click my mouse on the letter Iīm working with I get it selected. I want to thank everyone that helped me and did not make fun off me LOL LOL I can do that myself. Sorry for bothering you all. Hugs and xoxoxo
    Tora
    PS CS5.1
    Bamboo Fun Tablet

8. Glad you got it figured out! I suggested in the other thread to reset your tool but I guess that wasn't needed. LOL

Yes - glad you figured it out. I saw your screen cap, but I didn't see any layers in your palette. They selection tools only work when you select an object on a layer. Don't worry - we've all been there before!

Once again I want to thank all of you - itīs so nice to know that one can ask and be answered and helped when needed :) hugs to you all
    Tora
    PS CS5.1
    Bamboo Fun Tablet