shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Spanish Newsletter

1. Spanish Newsletter

So is anybody else getting multiple copies of a Spanish version newsletter in their emails?

Sue

Yes today I got 17 of them all starting with Re: why did I get the newsletter in Spanish.
    I deleted them all. I think there is a spammer somewhere in our mist. I am sure it will be taken care of.

Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

3. We were trying a new newsletter service and it malfunctioned. We closed down the service and apologize for any trouble it has caused. We were not hacked.

I apologize deeply for the extra emails. It was an error and not a hack as LilyAnn said above. We implemented a new newsletter service on the server. The software has the ability to let subscribers choose the language they want the newsletter in. It malfunctioned and changed itself to Portuguese and kept trying to resend the newsletter every time someone replied to complain. I'm very sorry for all of the trouble this has caused.

Thank you to all of our loyal subscribers who messaged us to let us know what was going on. I have deleted the email information from the service and shut the service down. If you requested to be unsubscribed by our automatic system, you will be automatically unsubscribed. If you manually requested, it will take a few days as I go through them due to the large amount of manual requests we received today.

Here are links again if you need them...

Unsubscribe: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...r-unsubscribe/
    Subscribe: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ter-subscribe/

Just fill out the form and it is automatic. Thank you for your understanding. If you have any further questions, you can email me at support@godigitalscrapbooking.com. :)

5. Thanks LilyAnn. I was wondering what was going on.

I don't know what all the fuss is about!
    So, I got a newsletter in Spanish and yes, I got a lot of replies as well.
    Hey, there is a little button on your computer, named "delete"!

We all can figure out, there is something wrong, but to unsubscribe immediately, is a little overdue in my eyes!
    Hope to receive a newsletter soon, knowing all the work you have from it Andrea: take your time!
    creative greetings,

7. Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    I don't know what all the fuss is about!
    So, I got a newsletter in Spanish and yes, I got a lot of replies as well.
    Hey, there is a little button on your computer, named "delete"!

We all can figure out, there is something wrong, but to unsubscribe immediately, is a little overdue in my eyes!
    Hope to receive a newsletter soon, knowing all the work you have from it Andrea: take your time!
    I agree Els & I just deleted them all too, I knew there were spammers or some trouble without seeing Andrea's message to reassure us all - Andrea is so busy - we're here to Help Andrea

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

I thought we got hacked and deleted them all.
    No need to unsubscribe from the Forum (Which I love)
    Thanks so much Lily Ann and Andrea !

Love

Helga

Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.