shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Hi All!
    My name is Tena Ann, I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana and I am a newbie here!
    A little about me...
    I am a 47 (will be 48 in less than 3 hours lol), year old Christian housewife. I have a wonderful hubby named Damon. And we have 6 furbabies..kitties.
    Before I became a housewife I worked for the Bureau of Motor Vehicles as a Drive Examiner for over 10 years. I was also the Director of Deaf Ministries at my Church. I also interpreted for the deaf at a Christian college.
    I had to give that all up when my Fibromyalgia became so bad that I couldn't lift my arms any more.
    I have been using PSP X3 for about 4 years. I have been using PhotoImpact for 5 years.
    I do create email stationery and clipart. But I have always wanted to create digital scrapbooks. So here I am!!
    Okay enough about me I need to shut my fingers up lol.
    I am excited to be here though and cant wait to meet you all!!
    God bless!
    Tena Ann

Hi Tena Ann and welcome to GDS, this is a great place to hang out, there are heaps of Challenges to try for for inspiration!

Welcome Tena Ann and happy birthday!
    You have come to the right place: we are one happy family
    creative greetings,

Tena Ann, hope you enjoy being here and do not hesitate to ask for any help you may need.

Welcome Tena Ann. We are neighbors (by state)....I am in the St. Louis, MO area on the Illinois side, and am originally from Ohio.
    Glad you found GDS.....it is a fun, friendly scrapping family!

6. A big hearty Welcome Tena Ann - we are the same age & I'm a Christian too!
    Hope you had a great birthday & catch this birthday link @ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ing-2014-01-18
    Look forward to catching up with you & seeing your layouts - I'm glad you found us at GDS

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Welcom to GDS Tena Ann! Hope you had a fabulous birthday. A good way to get to know people here and what goes on is to jump into some of the challenges. Look forward to seeing your scrap pages!