shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello, I am Angela, known as AngelaK here!

Hello, I am Angela, known as AngelaK here!

Hello everybody! My name is Angela (Angelak here), I live in North Wales, UK. I am essentially a designer! By that I mean the joy, for me, is designing my own stuff be it, cross stitch, knitting, digital stamps, cards. I love crafting of all sorts. I retired last year because of ill health, I have M.E. I did think I would have all day to craft, but my husband retired a few weeks after me and would rather I spend some of my energy on housework! While I was working he did everything so I guess it's only fair I do my share now. My job was working with the elderly at residential homes doing crafts, exercises and quizzes. I have 4 dogs, 2 children and nearly 4 grandchildren and a great husband (mostly!). I want to learn everything about digital design and am always searching for tutorials!

2. A BIG WELCOME ANGELA to GDS! My Friend!
    I'm so glad you've come across to see me here & you'll love it here I'm sure - I do! Please check out the challenges & I look forward to seeing you around the forum & your layouts in the gallery

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Welcome to GDS Angela.

Thank you ladies for the welcome

Angela, welcome!
    At least with digital scrapping you don't have to clear the table when your husband wants to have dinner ;-)
    creative greetings,

Welcome to GDS Angela!!!

Thank you for the welcome

Angela - welcome to GDS. You are going to LOVE it here :)

Welcome to GDS Angela. You do sound like a creative person for sure. And you know . . . that's what I hear from all retired people - "I never have time for the things I thought I was going to do!? LOL!

Welcome Angela, hope you enjoy being here.