shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: January 2014 ~ Template Challenge

1. [QUOTE=britnkaysmemaw2;287064]Thanks Jemima for a fabulous template!

You're welcome Cathy - so glad that everyone are enjoying them Such great encouragement to myself & future templates Great photos, snowflakes & wordart!

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

2. [QUOTE=Alquafea;287192]Here is my layout. Thanks for a great template with lots of photos. I am trying to get my wedding album done before our 10th anniversary in May. So you may see a lot of wedding picture in the next few months.
    What a wonderful idea - glad you like the multiphoto templates - you may see another one beary soon Beautiful clusters & great photos with lots to see

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

4. Well, I couldn't find the template challenge gallery to post my layout into, but here's mine, using this awesome template! Thanks!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by clbates; 01-31-2014 at 12:59 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by norskinus View Post
    What a terrific photo & thanks so much for participating

6. [QUOTE=clbates;287298]Well, I couldn't find the template challenge gallery to post my layout into, but here's mine, using this awesome template! Thanks!

Thanks so much for participating this month - love all your Christmas Lights Display

7. Wink Thank You!!

Thank you everyone for participating in my/our Template Challenge in January Such a lot of participants & a great variety photos 'n layouts

Sorry for the delay - I've PM'd your Bonus Prize today - sorry for the delay