shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: January 2014 ~ Template Challenge

Well........ I started out using all the squares but this is my end result. Thankyou for hosting
    link to gallery

done template challenge gallery link http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...9091&page=
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by hy ellen; 01-21-2014 at 08:11 PM.

2. [QUOTE=hy ellen;286843]Well........ I started out using all the squares but this is my end result. Thankyou for hosting

You're welcome Ellen & I'm glad you decided to join us & to show us your sweet Hunnie - lovely layout!

Ellen & Dawn please edit your lovely layouts & upload them to the Template Gallery as well please @ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ry.php?cat=514 so we can keep a track of the challenges + leave you some
    Last edited by jem_scrapper; 01-21-2014 at 04:33 PM.

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Great template Jemima, here's mine. I also removed some of the squares as I didn't have enough photos

Name:  JanSketchTemplate_AwesomeFunday.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  194.2 KB

4. [QUOTE=vicki23;286868]Great template Jemima, here's mine. I also removed some of the squares as I didn't have enough photos

Thanks for joining me Vicki! Love the photos & I like how you've tilted them & the colours you've used!

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

5. Here is my layout with your sweet template - I love to split a large photo like this ... so your template was fun to work with. Being a TEXAS girl, I have SO little experience with snow like this, but my friend Pat from Upstate NY always shares her photos with me! (She said it's been TOO BAD up there to even thinking about going out to take pix this year!)

I combine paper from True North Scraps FROSTY FLAKES and elements from her HOLLY DAYS to create my clusters! I love making clusters!
    Proudly creating for True North Scraps

6. Quote Originally Posted by poki04 View Post
    Here is my layout with your sweet template - I love to split a large photo like this ... so your template was fun to work with. Being a TEXAS girl, I have SO little experience with snow like this, but my friend Pat from Upstate NY always shares her photos with me! (She said it's been TOO BAD up there to even thinking about going out to take pix this year!) I combine paper from True North Scraps FROSTY FLAKES and elements from her HOLLY DAYS to create my clusters! I love making clusters!
    Thanks so much Poki for joining us - I love your winter scene - I'd love to go horse 'n sledding along there - I don't remember the snow but one day I'm sure I'll get somewhere to see it!

7. I had a friend convert this to the format I can use. Thank you for hosting. I used Gracious Giver by Arizona Girl

Name:  GDS_0114_Temp.jpg
Size:  124.3 KB
    Kim Goodman

I proudly CT for Arizona Girl, Amy's Designs, Digi Cyber Scraps, KapiScrap & Art, Karen Diamond Designs, Leaving A Legacy Designs, Ponytails Designs, Queen Bee Scraps, Scrapiness Designs, Double Trouble Scraps and Winsor Digi Designs.

Thanks Jemima for a fabulous template!

Winter Fun

Name:  md_Ilovewinter_lo1_britnkaysmemaw2.jpg
Size:  105.8 KB

Here is my layout. Thanks for a great template with lots of photos. I am trying to get my wedding album done before our 10th anniversary in May. So you may see a lot of wedding picture in the next few months.
    Name:  Wedding-Guests.jpg
Size:  149.8 KB

10. [QUOTE=angeldevildog;286957]I had a friend convert this to the format I can use. Thank you for hosting. I used Gracious Giver by Arizona Girl

Thanks Kim for working around it :) (Which format do you use?? for future reference!) Great photos & a cute Elf!