shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Another Hello from Oklahoma

Another Hello from Oklahoma

I thought that I had introduced myself a long while ago, but perhaps I didn't, or perhaps it's time for an "update". lol

My name is Janece. I go by jsuarez on SNP, and GS, and a few others. Why I chose janeces here, I have NO CLUE. Maybe I missed my meds that morning. lol

I am CT Manager for April with LyllahRaven Designs. I also CT for A Fish Design, Ponytails Designs, Karen Diamond Designs, Amy's Designs, Ladybug Scraps and LissyKay Designs. I also design myself some, and contribute to the SNP blog train monthly, often to the Pixelscrapper blog train and keep regular freebies on my FB fan page. I design under Janece Suarez Designs. I like giving away freebies, and have helped April get her store ready, as well as watched other designers try to prepare stores and I'm just not sure I want to put my entire life into getting a store up and running. Eventually, but not soon.

I can't wait to meet everyone, and see who all is here that I already know. I've been putting a few layouts in the gallery and challenges already. :)

2. Glad to see you here, Janece!

Janece, hope you enjoy being more involved here.

Welcome Janece! Sounds like you have a pretty full plate. Look forward to getting to know you!

5. HI Janece! So happy to see you!!

6. Welcome Janece - you look rather busy - look forward to seeing your layouts

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2