shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Game- Birthday Clusters!

Quote Originally Posted by jem_scrapper View Post
    Here is my first Birthday Cluster

Step 1 ~ Ribbon or Bow; Flowers and Fern or Leaves

Birthday Cluster 1 @ http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...ster-1&cat=500

Very lovely cluster! What fun patterns on your flowers and ribbons.
    Tricia

Are we ready for the last grid so we can make our border clusters? All of you have been doing an amazing job creating clusters, so keep them coming.

Name:  Border Cluster Grid.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  81.5 KB

Feel free to pick any row of five items. You can use multiples of each item if you'd like. And there is one free choice space on the grid in case there is an element you are really excited to use. Feel like five is too many elements? One row has flowers listed twice so you only have four types of elements to use. And flowers and leaves are in all corners since they seem like a popular choice for clusters.
    Tricia

3. Quote Originally Posted by 2SparkleOn View Post
    Very lovely cluster! What fun patterns on your flowers and ribbons.
    Thanks Tricia - is my shadowing alright? Can I improve? Just checking before my next cluster

I CT for Happy Scrap Arts, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS, Scrappiness Designs & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

4. I'm new to this forum and in the process of opening my store here soon...
    Are these clusters just for people to Oooh and Ahhh over? Are they gathered or shared in any way?
    I want to use a kit I'll be putting in my store and was just curious as to how this challenge works.
    I believe I read that there is a participation prize but haven't seen posted what it is.

Any help is appreciated!

Got my last one finished!! I posted it on a black background so the stars and flowers would show up. A white background made them disappear! On the grid I used the last column: flowers, stars, glitter/swirl, a shape [ellipse]and fern/leaves. The stars are the scatter across the whole cluster; the glitter is the green swirly thing behind the flowers.

I used Maria Designs' Bouquet da Saudade - one of my new favorites!!

Name:  GDS_Border cluster.jpg
Size:  746.2 KB
    Last edited by LMorris72399; 01-24-2014 at 06:31 PM.

Here is my border cluster. I used the same mini kit as before, Birthday by Verena Designs. I used the fifth column: flowers, stars, swirls or glitter, a shape (heart) and leaves. The glitter is the pink scatter that is behind it all. I used a couple of papers in the kit to make the heart and the stars with cookie cutters.

Name:  Border cluster.png
Size:  5.07 MB

Here is my cluster3:

I used the last row: flowers - stars - swirl or glitter - shape - leaves

The shape is the star, used it as frame and 'in between' the two branches.
    Made one cluster with the branch (=leaves), flowers (hardly to see, but there are 5), 3 stars hanging and a glitter swirl.
    Than I copied, pasted and flipped so I had two.
    Hope that is allowed LOL!
    Put it on a red background for better show. All is from the super DD Christmas Joys by ScrapofAngel
    creative greetings,

Your shadowing looks good. My only suggestion is to see what you think when you use it a layout, then make any wanted adjustments then.
    Tricia

Hi LilyAnn,

This is just a game, not a challenge, so we only share the images of our creations so we can see what everyone else has created. Swapping and such only takes place in the designer challenges. You are welcome to use the game prompts to create clusters using whatever kit or supplies you desire.

Participation prizes are donated to the Legacy Ladies for our games, and at the beginning of the next month once we receive them, we decide which prize is given as a prize for which game.

Quote Originally Posted by LilyAnn View Post
    I'm new to this forum and in the process of opening my store here soon...
    Are these clusters just for people to Oooh and Ahhh over? Are they gathered or shared in any way?
    I want to use a kit I'll be putting in my store and was just curious as to how this challenge works.
    I believe I read that there is a participation prize but haven't seen posted what it is.

Any help is appreciated!
    Tricia

Very lovely! Great job on the border cluster and such pretty colors.

Quote Originally Posted by LMorris72399 View Post
    Got my last one finished!! I posted it on a black background so the stars and flowers would show up. A white background made them disappear! On the grid I used the last column: flowers, stars, glitter/swirl, a shape [ellipse]and fern/leaves. The stars are the scatter across the whole cluster; the glitter is the green swirly thing behind the flowers.

I used Maria Designs' Bouquet da Saudade - one of my new favorites!!

Name:  GDS_Border cluster.jpg
Size:  746.2 KB
    Tricia