shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leg Troubles

Sounds very painful Jemima, I hope your leg is better soon!! Take care of yourself, GDS and scrapping will still be here when you are feeling up to it!

Awwww thanks so much ladies for all your responses, concern, thoughts 'n prayers - very much appreciated

I am feeling better after getting a laser treatment on Thursday afternoon - the pain has eased somewhat but I'm still experiencing some pain, stiffness & aches... so I'll keep you posted

I know some of my CT's here are waiting for links - some are done & will be completed next week

Designing as Jemima's Digital Boutique I CT 4 Happy Scrap Arts and a Honorary CT 4 S2SS ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

I printed my Digital Calendar (created for the Colour Challenge this month) today & gave a copy to my Dr - Dr Roberta Chow for helping me with my leg with laser treatment & it's slowly getting better with rest & exercise - so thanks again for your continued prayers, thoughts & kindness during this time

Designing as Jemima's Digital Boutique I CT 4 Happy Scrap Arts and a Honorary CT 4 S2SS ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

Good to hear there is a treatment for you, hope things get better now!
    creative greetings,

Jemima, sorry to read you have been suffering so much.
    I hope the treatment continues to be of help.

This must be really painfull and I hope for you that you will soon feel
    better. Please take care of yourself and scrap when you feel after it.

Name:  besserung00013.gif
Views: 0
Size:  22.3 KB

Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.

Awww you gals are the best! Thanks so much for your thoughts and continued prayers

We had to go out last night, I didn't want too but we had to go... but both legs were aching & felt stiff & tight - I think because of the drizzly wet weather! but I won't know until tomorrow :( I could hardly walk up the ramp to the car & later that evening I was using a walking stick again :( I was using the walking stick again this morning :( but have been sitting a bit more today to try & ease the pain & then I cooked lunch - yum! :) So now I'm trying to get more relief by sitting down again now & catching up with my layouts

Please pray that I will get relief tomorrow as I have another Laser Treatment tomorrow afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by Blackthorne View Post
    This must be really painfull and I hope for you that you will soon feel
    better. Please take care of yourself and scrap when you feel after it.
    Name:  besserung00013.gif
Views: 0
Size:  22.3 KB
    Thanks so much Helga - what does your cute little bear say in German
    I tried to translate it but couldn't :(

Good luck with your laser treatment today Jemima. I hope it goes well and gives you some relief and comfort!

So good to hear that you feel at least a little better. I can imagine that this will be
    a longer process. But step by step you will go back to normal. I lk´ll keep you in my
    prayers !!!
    In the heart the little bear is holding one letter is missing. I must apologize for the
    person you made it. Her/his german knowledge is obviously not the best!
    But I love Emily the bear.
    It should say " Werde wieder gesund " which means : "Get better again"
    I would have said "Ich wünsche Dir eine Gute Besserung!" or just "Gute Besserung!"
    (Get well soon)
    Last edited by Blackthorne; 01-22-2014 at 09:08 AM.

Proudly creating for Ginger's Scraps N Pixels

http://www.meineherzensdinge.npage.de
    http://pinterest.com/HBlackthorne/
    Breath away.